Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

17

Likes

591

Frequent Posters

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DWH7G7LHZOBYNXPZ

☺️

I don't like sweets except Rasgulle and Mihidana😆 , a contrast to my name...😆

I love sour 😆 khatta is love☺️

How are you, Di???

I love sweets😆

I love sour as well🤣 but sweet trumps everything!


I am fine, how are you?

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

I love sweets😆

I love sour as well🤣 but sweet trumps everything!


I am fine, how are you?

I finish up all the sour achaars in home alone so quickly tht Mom had hid them in a cupboard and locked it.😔 takes them out only when necessary🤣

I am okay now... but a bit sick...

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IBAJKXWDZZ4N2AEH

I finish up all the sour achaars in home alone so quickly tht Mom had hid them in a cupboard and locked it.😔 takes them out only when necessary🤣

I am okay now... but a bit sick...

Don't have too much pickles😆 the acid isn't good for stomach😆 aunty ji did the right thing🤣


Define sick😆

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

Don't have too much pickles😆 the acid isn't good for stomach😆 aunty ji did the right thing🤣


Define sick😆

Hawwwww🥺 I haven't eaten pickles for three weeks😭. I badly want some...

Sick- weakness from the fever...😆 uparse those annoying days

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5K5YF5DRMBV27H5Q

Hawwwww🥺 I haven't eaten pickles for three weeks😭. I badly want some...

Sick- weakness from the fever...😆 uparse those annoying days

Here we aren't even getting a carton of egg. Everything disappears from the stores within minutes 😭

Not fever with cold right?

ilazyair thumbnail
Dazzler Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

Here we aren't even getting a carton of egg. Everything disappears from the stores within minutes 😭

Not fever with cold right?

Why would you even need eggs?😒

You are a vegetarian, JM is vegan😒

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

Here we aren't even getting a carton of egg. Everything disappears from the stores within minutes 😭

Not fever with cold right?

Fever from peit kharab...😛

*Runs to jupiter and joins Riya di there*

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Why would you even need eggs?😒

You are a vegetarian, JM is vegan😒

🤣🤣🤣

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Why would you even need eggs?😒

You are a vegetarian, JM is vegan😒

Abhi loves egg🤔

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V3LGTGXLQBKVIUET

Fever from peit kharab...😛

*Runs to jupiter and joins Riya di there*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stay dehydrated then🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".