cunning🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
cunning🤣
cunning🤣
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr-Only 5 posts can be posted in time span of 3 minutes.
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
Okay, Many members went missing. My fav writer Sanjh di went missing too long tym ago😭
Yep....many have gone MIA.🥺
Some ullus also...Riya, Yashu..and all.
There hasn't been a single day in my life, I didn't think about Sanjh di....ever since Jan 2019. Terribly missing her🥺
Tareef mein IF ne bhi double post kr diya🤣
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
Tareef mein IF ne bhi double post kr diya🤣
Even IF has joined hands to pull your leg Hash...🤣
What is so special about today?
Yeah we miss all of them very much🥺😭💔Yep....many have gone MIA.🥺
Some ullus also...Riya, Yashu..and all.
There hasn't been a single day in my life, I didn't think about Sanjh di....ever since Jan 2019. Terribly missing her🥺
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
Tareef mein IF ne bhi double post kr diya🤣
Haan. I saw that😆
Even IF has joined hands to pull your leg Hash...🤣
What is so special about today?
*Sigh*
Today nothing is special, I guess
@Kamali....loved your Mehrylicious treat in the creations gallery.❤️
Great job as always🤗