Bollywood CC # 40 (DT Note pg 44)- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.9k

Users

51

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

VDB6EETXTFFU7IBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Make bhorta most likely Aloo bhorta 😆 . I am not much of a cook 😅.

Make begun bhorta if u like brinjal, I like it.

VDB6EETXTFFU7IBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HaariBhai


Behen, please don't curse. This will help you keeping entertained


For bollywood gossip

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/


For good stories, ghostly

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wholesomenosleep/


https://www.reddit.com/r/shortscarystories/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/


If you want to keep updated on Virus

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/


For Food

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianFood/


Good luck and be safe and healthy.

Aray bhai humein nahi jana reddit, ab bas bhi kar.

F34BCIQ43WCT7HIA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


r/Nosleep is better.


For anyone who likes paranormal/scary stories, I had saved this thread long back ...Its a good read for a bored person right now.


https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/3ep2f1/my_huge_collection_of_paranormalthemed_askreddit/

F34BCIQ43WCT7HIA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BAI54VRCMWBKOMED

Aray bhai humein nahi jana reddit, ab bas bhi kar.


😆

HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4BSCXPAH52FLGR5T

Aray bhai humein nahi jana reddit, ab bas bhi kar.


It was for Pregenant behen , not you.


@Nahinnn - NoSleep is best.

Thanks for that link. It'll help me in killing time.

F34BCIQ43WCT7HIA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Nimbumirchi, You have go thru delivery in this trying time. Be calm(easy for me to say). TC and stay safe. 🤗

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 6 years ago
AQZ4G4LIKNSK4ECA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
EXM43SO5SWCK6HP3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Nimbumirchi, You have go thru delivery in this trying time. Be calm(easy for me to say). TC and stay safe. 🤗


congrats nimbu mirchi ...2nd child ?

VDB6EETXTFFU7IBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HaariBhai


It was for Pregenant behen , not you.


@Nahinnn - NoSleep is best.

Thanks for that link. It'll help me in killing time.

In every other topic, ur literary begging people to join reddit...are they paying u for this? Dont mind but it looks ridiculous.

HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WRWFRJ5PBM4X472J

In every other topic, ur literary begging people to join reddit...are they paying u for this? Dont mind but it looks ridiculous.

Bhai that’ll be a day when Reddit will pay me.

Since I am always active there , if people want to know something , I drop link of places that could be good time pass.


Sorry, ignore my recs , I have habit of sharing and caring. Basically I am a nice guy


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".