Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I can't remember. I saw an article in IF about the cast celebrating the last day shoot.

Andar ki dayaan ko chain nahi aaya to unke forum me chala gaya, turns out even they weren't really impressed with Jigyasa. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Really?! That's good though, cos her character made no sense and as you said, it was Rubina's show, people lose connect. They should have ended it, also so many years it was on, and PH expects it will work?

The same thing happened with Ishqbaaz, though I didn't follow ofc... it was a hard core Shivika show, Nakuul and Surbhi owned it. Then instead of ending, Gul got season 2, removed SC and got Niti and show ended in 2 months cos fans didn't accept it, like 2 years it was Shivika and suddenly you bring someone, though Niti was popular, fans could not save the show. Hence I said N2 will have the same fate. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I found that Panna ka beta Heera Tota more interesting than these two... 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Madhura.. thumbnail

Thanks!

Agree about Mahabharat. They romanticized it a lot, cast younger actors to attract new generation and put too much emphasis on Arjun rather than Yudhisthir. 

Apart from the VFX and a few fight scenes, didn't like it much. In fact, I was rather annoyed. 

Definitely!! The VFX was great but they did overglorification, changed stories and made it b/w and Mb was Grey, each character had a backstory.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well just an opinion dear! I told you earlier also that there are people who are termed as very attractive but personally I didn't feel it. To hum sabka hi to alag alag pasand hain. Khoobsurat to dono hi hain. But I find Niyati to be very cute. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Yes definitely, just shared mine. Great to know your take. πŸ˜ƒ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Really?! That's good though, cos her character made no sense and as you said, it was Rubina's show, people lose connect. They should have ended it, also so many years it was on, and PH expects it will work?

The same thing happened with Ishqbaaz, though I didn't follow ofc... it was a hard core Shivika show, Nakuul and Surbhi owned it. Then instead of ending, Gul got season 2, removed SC and got Niti and show ended in 2 months cos fans didn't accept it, like 2 years it was Shivika and suddenly you bring someone, though Niti was popular, fans could not save the show. Hence I said N2 will have the same fate. 

I agree. 

And let's be honest, Shezaan isn't popular, heard his name for the first time during N2 and Gatbandhan too wasn't a massive success. It has its core audience like KD had. 

So in normal scenario, the show wouldn't last 6 months even. But since it's a late night show so as long as it can give 1 TRP even, it will run. 

If it weren't for all the technicians who are associated with the show, I would rather suggest it to scrap it ASAP specially with the Covid situation. Because came across an interesting discussion in Jinn/KHKT forum where fans pointed it out that with a six months gap, a lot of TRP audience will forget what was going on and some low TRP shows will end abruptly. 

N2 won't bring anything massive. It's better to end it anyway. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, I don't know exactly but I just checked Google... 

It is telling that they were celebrating the last shoot before the complete shut down of the shooting before the lockdown phase. Plus it is still saying that the show is on air...

Chal koi nahi! Patta bohut ald hi kaatne wala hain! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Definitely!! The VFX was great but they did overglorification, changed stories and made it b/w and Mb was Grey, each character had a backstory.

Exactly! The 80's Mahabharat was pure gold! β€οΈ 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly! Because I said it at that time, Sana put on weight lately and looked a bit older than Harsh. So I felt they might not look good together but even then, they made it work. Specially Sana and Diaan had better chemistry than Diaan had with either of Niyati or Harsh at that point. Later it improved. πŸ˜Š So looks alone isn't necessary for chemistry.

Bang on comment on sports. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Let's even say for argument's sake that watering their face is okay. Physical attraction is a normal thing. You can be in a relationship with someone and yet get turned on seeing someone else. That's very human. But hero ne shirt utara aur heroine ko pyaar ho gaya - yeh kya bakwas hain!

The first time when Amelia saw Link, she openly said the guy was extremely attractive and she felt turned on. But later when Link himself came to ask on her a date (he didn't know she was dating Owen), Amelia politely turned it down and band-bajaoed the friend who led him on. But in typical soaps, they use the physical attraction as the most important basis and personally I feel against it. 

Indeed!

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, true. Also the reason I said this is like guys are not so besharam, like their captain would actually smack them. Also yes, for getting on, there are so many other things, like you could like an athlete's focus, dedication, team leadership, even muscle tone is fine but water drama, like seriously?! Plus you already sweat so much after an intense game. 

Yes shirtless is nonsense!

Interesting, even I agree to this. 

Now as we discussed, in pkdh, Adi was quite open, in the first meeting, than run around bush, so it was an actual turn on. So there are such things, they should focus on. This was one reason I was angry on ViTharv too cos, sometimes for no need shirtless scenes came randomly.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree. 

And let's be honest, Shezaan isn't popular, heard his name for the first time during N2 and Gatbandhan too wasn't a massive success. It has its core audience like KD had. 

So in normal scenario, the show wouldn't last 6 months even. But since it's a late night show so as long as it can give 1 TRP even, it will run. 

If it weren't for all the technicians who are associated with the show, I would rather suggest it to scrap it ASAP specially with the Covid situation. Because came across an interesting discussion in Jinn/KHKT forum where fans pointed it out that with a six months gap, a lot of TRP audience will forget what was going on and some low TRP shows will end abruptly. 

N2 won't bring anything massive. It's better to end it anyway. 

Yes, true. Like Shruti seems to have done some movie, which is to release. But not as popular.

True.

Well, true and honestly I feel both shows aren't going to work. Best to end both and go for new content, normal genre. Plus VFX is expensive and budgets will be there. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly! The 80's Mahabharat was pure gold! β€οΈ 

Yes! β€οΈ Joke is they're still trying to compete with it, even when DD got highest trps with Mahabharat going on both channels. It's obvious that people will prefer content. It's a huge shame, that instead of showing some actual old shows, they are showing this modified versions of mythology shows.