Bhula Dunga 52M
Congrats to the team
649k comments
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhula Dunga 52M
Congrats to the team
649k comments
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Its on aapka colors so may be they aired it in USA . here I dont remember watching it in main episode .
IF its a USUD Ash please whenever you can find it share the link . I want to watch it !!
Its not in voot episodes?
Even i want to watch it...
Shehnaaz is fond of Wrestling shows !!!!!!! New one for me .
All this twitter trends se sab Khushi Ho gaye .. achhi baat Hai
aaj vaisakhi hai .. happy new year for Sikhs and tomorrow it is for Bengalis .. I was thinking new new year mein Shuklaji ne apni mrs ko exercise me laga diya ..
today she should have dressed up nicely as it’s a first time in Sid ke ghar .. Lohri me bhi bore kiya in BB house and vaisakhi me bhi 😂😂.. no SC videos of what’s cooking ..
I would have loved a fresh Punjabi look of sana in vaisakhi .. but Shayad lockdown me wardrobe shortage ..
Finally 52m views done too 🥳
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I want to beat up this guy 😡
https://twitter.com/Being_Aman_/status/1249631972122669056?s=20
fans should charge him $1 for every tweet .. Kam dham chhod kar .. twitter me lage hai
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Did they air this scene , the one with sid in white Tshirt ??? I remember only him telling her how they will have different lives outside . That was a different angle . Then the scene ended . Was this some USUD ??
And that dialogue in subtitles ??? About destiny ??
It was on air in colors uk.
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I want to beat up this guy 😡
https://twitter.com/Being_Aman_/status/1249631972122669056?s=20
Suna kr aa jaa thoda sukoon milega