Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Move to the next thread guys:
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
ye wings and buildings and floors ka kya system hota hai😆
One source was asked does sid and his family stay in same building ,then I came to know by the answer that the building is same but the wing is different ...this was long back maybe few months back but I feel sid owns more flats on his floor and he must have joined them into one ...
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha what are you guys talking about😆
ok I had posted pics of Sid’s flat where he took one area and which can lead to bedrooms from one passage
That’s not shown to us but his home design is same as tik tok
Snit pics I posted
One source was asked does sid and his family stay in same building ,then I came to know by the answer that the building is same but the wing is different ...this was long back maybe few months back but I feel sid owns more flats on his floor and he must have joined them into one ...
I think it has 3-4 flats in one floor
And Meenakshi said he owns one floor and his sis one floor