I'm feeling better now🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm feeling better now🥳
Jaldi unres kar I'm waiting
Not 100% alright but atleast I'm not struggling in pain
🤗🤗
Take more care and have rest🤗
Octo ❤️🤗😘
Today is the second day of those five days 😒😩😩😩
😒
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Then when will you guys update??
I just published an original story😆
Chahat I may update today😃
Hai all!
Tomorrow is Vishu😒
But no celebrations😭