This is miserable Octo🤗😭
Missing you 💔
I hope I'm okay soon. 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is miserable Octo🤗😭
Missing you 💔
I hope I'm okay soon. 😵
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo kuch toh achha hua
Stomach ache remedies to IDK
Mujhe aaj tak pet dard na hua🤓 weird and impossible but true
Atleast jitna yaad hai
Lucky lucky.😃
KahaanOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Lucky lucky.😃
I dont know any remedy for it
So can be problematic when someone is in need
I know ya! Take care🤗
Missing you too🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kahaan
I dont know any remedy for it
So can be problematic when someone is in need
Awww😆
Yeh aww kis liye behena🤔
Par koi nah
Take care and get well soon🤗
Then when will you guys update??
I wrote a teaser for my original story so got busy thereOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Then when will you guys update??
Will update something
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wrote a teaser for my original story so got busy there
Will update something
Yaay 😊 update your FF na!! Cos it's been long time 😐
Kal raat ko dekhti hunOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Yaay 😊 update your FF na!! Cos it's been long time 😐