Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh My Poor Soul .. My 2 fab sath sath
when Sarad met with Prem ❤️
I woke up at 6:30 to join the 7am workout class with Karan 🤣
I was able to do almost 95% of it (beginners level) 😛
But I couldn’t take a screenshot of my report because of Ad pop up🤔
Yeh toh cancel ho gaya 😆
I did it yesterday. 😆 I didn't get any ads. But the workout was good.Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I woke up at 6:30 to join the 7am workout class with Karan 🤣
I was able to do almost 95% of it (beginners level) 😛
But I couldn’t take a screenshot of my report because of Ad pop up🤔