Done bye bye AT.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Done bye bye AT.
Is it. I wish he'd done it. 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
It's earlier shoot which he was supposed for judai to do then he refuses and some other actor disi it with changing the name of series
Oh is it? 😆 I can't recollect so much about the initial Bajaj, when my memory is full of the new Bajaj. I swear I wish he'd done it. 😆 It would have been so much fun watching him doing that role. Even now it's good, but I'd have had fun watching KaranOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
No, thisis the unseen photoshoot for Judaai which was renamed and remade as It happened in Calcutta. This was supposed to be Karan's maiden webseries with Ekta but he turned down the offer & went with Boss. Gave a detailed report about it in his initial Bajaj IVs. 🤷♀️
Yes I got to know now. Thanks Opp 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
No it was done in last year for judaai , webseries .. but somehow that dint happen, n that went to karan kundra ..