Bollywood CC # 40 (DT Note pg 44)- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.9k

Users

51

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: SMOESE2AVI6IPYQV

Are u guys getting fish and meat delivered at your home?

Fish meat toh dur ki baat hai, choice of biscuit bhi nahi mil rahi hai. Lays chips gande flavours mil rahe hai not the flavour I have. Pulses bhi branded wale nahi mil raha hai. Sirf atta aashirwad ka hai. I don't understand what essential commodities they mean. Handwash nahi hai, bilkul bhi nahi hai kisi bhi brand ke, soaps are not available even those bartan ke soaps Vim bar bhi.

I was so used buying from Amazon and bb, now Amazon has stopped and bb pe half the things are out of stock. Offline like I mentioned kuch bhi theek se mil nahin raha hai,.


But if a basic mann ki choice ki biscuit bhi na mile toh I don't know what to say. They should be clear and say basic grocery hi mil sakti hai 😡. Jis tarah BPL ka haal hai, the rest of us also will have to survive on that.

Ainvayi bol dete hai don't panic sab mil raha hai. Balls sab mil raha hai 🤬.

EXM43SO5SWCK6HP3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Fish meat toh dur ki baat hai, choice of biscuit bhi nahi mil rahi hai. Lays chips gande flavours mil rahe hai not the flavour I have. Pulses bhi branded wale nahi mil raha hai. Sirf atta aashirwad ka hai. I don't understand what essential commodities they mean. Handwash nahi hai, bilkul bhi nahi hai kisi bhi brand ke, soaps are not available even those bartan ke soaps Vim bar bhi.

I was so used buying from Amazon and bb, now Amazon has stopped and bb pe half the things are out of stock. Offline like I mentioned kuch bhi theek se mil nahin raha hai,.


But if a basic mann ki choice ki biscuit bhi na mile toh I don't know what to say. They should be clear and say basic grocery hi mil sakti hai 😡. Jis tarah BPL ka haal hai, the rest of us also will have to survive on that.

Ainvayi bol dete hai don't panic sab mil raha hai. Balls sab mil raha hai 🤬.


thank god hume aisa kuch face nahi karna pad raha hai ..society main 4 shops hai chaaro khul rahi hai aur jisko jo chhaiye mil raha hai ..


Bas aap ek baar ghar se nikal sakte ho aur wo ghar koi ek 11 to 5 main ...groffers ka order main gate se leke aao ...

AQZ4G4LIKNSK4ECA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#53
EXM43SO5SWCK6HP3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#55
VDB6EETXTFFU7IBX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Fish meat toh dur ki baat hai, choice of biscuit bhi nahi mil rahi hai. Lays chips gande flavours mil rahe hai not the flavour I have. Pulses bhi branded wale nahi mil raha hai. Sirf atta aashirwad ka hai. I don't understand what essential commodities they mean. Handwash nahi hai, bilkul bhi nahi hai kisi bhi brand ke, soaps are not available even those bartan ke soaps Vim bar bhi.

I was so used buying from Amazon and bb, now Amazon has stopped and bb pe half the things are out of stock. Offline like I mentioned kuch bhi theek se mil nahin raha hai,.


But if a basic mann ki choice ki biscuit bhi na mile toh I don't know what to say. They should be clear and say basic grocery hi mil sakti hai 😡. Jis tarah BPL ka haal hai, the rest of us also will have to survive on that.

Ainvayi bol dete hai don't panic sab mil raha hai. Balls sab mil raha hai 🤬.

Hamare yaha itna khrab haal nahi hai, jyadatar cheeze mill rahi hai..abhi tak but lockdown extend hua toh mushkil hogi

EXM43SO5SWCK6HP3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#57


yesterday I came to know that government employees work from home period was extended till 03rd May 2020...

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
#58

Sab kachori singara sattu ka dukan khullam khulla chal raha he

EXM43SO5SWCK6HP3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#60

Originally posted by: 4K5WSVQIWQMOJT5A

Hamare yaha itna khrab haal nahi hai, jyadatar cheeze mill rahi hai..abhi tak but lockdown extend hua toh mushkil hogi


Ho gaya samjho lockdown extend😉

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".