Kumkum Bhagya

PRANBIR OS:Arrogant Billionaire Boss and the secretary

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

In this OS, we will get to see PRANBIR through a 3rd person narrative ie. Aryan.

Hi let me introduce myself, I am Aryan Kohli, Ranbirs younger brother.Funny, charming and a harmless flirt.I would like the viewers to have a glance at the busy life of my brother and his hellion secretary.

Introduction of characters:

Ranbir Vikram Kohli:2nd son of industrialist and hotelier Vikram Kohli.Rich,arrogant,rude and expects people to worship the ground he walks on.

Women love him for his money,looks and his ice cold charm but he has never given any lady a second glance .

Prachi Mehra:She is doing her MBA and has been choosen to work as an intern but due to unfortunate events like her sister being unwell she has to play secretary to the arrogant boss.

Sahana:Ranbir Kohli's original secretary, due to jaundice she is invalid for 3 months and her sister despite doing a MBA has to work as a secretary for her arrogant boss.

MY SEXY ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE BOSS 

Part 1A

You all must be wondering if this is a story about the arrogant billionaire boss and the secretary why Am I the here.

Well you see despite being the industrialist and reputed family we Kohli's are, even we could not stay away from the vice of betting.

One fine day when I had come home from college I saw my mother and my dida arguing over something. 

I joined in to resolve that matter and found out that they were arguing about my elder brother's love life. I laughed hard my brother was arrogant, ruthless, a rouge and he was the ice prince.

As much as I loved my brother, I knew the reality.Agreed all girls swooned over him for his money, his looks but they also couldn't deny the fact that in place of a heart he had a ice block.

He loved his work and his family and nothing else.He scared half of the girls with his cold attitude, next 1/4 could not tolerate his arrogance and the remaining ladies could not convince his for a date.

On father's insistence the women he had taken for a date, had returned home crying because throughout the date my brother had told her I am too good for you.

This has not been entirely Ranbir's fault.I mean our Grandad had taken him under his wing and had firmly drilled in his mind that ,You Ranbir Kohli would take over the Kohli industries one day and nobody was better than you.

This along with the females he met had always added to his arrogance.

Never in his 27 years of  life had Ranbir Bhai found a women who did not desire or want to date him.Never was he corrected by any female and I have myself seen women always swooning over him.

Nor had any female shown considerable grit and dare in front of ice prince opsss I mean my brother

Coming back to the present commotion.I laughed at my family and tried to make them realize that bhai did not even date how in the world would he fall in love

I am so sure of this fact, that I can wager on it.

Dida and Maa glanced at me and gave me that look, that famous let's place the official wagers look.

The women of Kohli family were scary, God only knew what went on in their devious minds.

Maa stated that from the past one month Ranbir had been frequently coming home having headaches and feeling flustered.

It was not possible my brother, he was the ice prince nothing could shake him up.

Dida quietly went to Bhai's room and brought in his daily planner .Bhai always made a list of things he did on a particular day,the color of his clothes his watch, his meetings and some events.At the end of the day he would reanalyse his day.

Maa opened his page from 1st march, I could see nothing unusual there.The entry went on like:

2nd March monday

Armani black coloured 3 piece suit.Rolex watch.To make a impression on clients took the jaguar car to office.

Meeting with client @11 o clock

Their daughter kept giving me giggly looks.I started at her and rolled my eyes, she tried to pout.She asked me what my favorite hobby was?I replied to be the best.She stared and giggled.What had happened to her? were crackers bursting in her mouth.I had just issued her father an ultimatum, a merger or bankruptcy and here she was gigging, apparantly Brains and a good figure dis not go along.

I rolled my eyes at Maa and Dida and tried to make them realize this was the truth.Why were they smirking then.

Then suddenly I saw his entry 20 march.

3 piece suit by  Saint Laurent.

Watch Jaeger-LeCoultre.

10 am

Feel like banging my head on the door.The new secretary is a nuisance.

This man named Sunny bumped into me in the elevator.The coffee he had brought for me fell on him.

I am sorry Sir, I did not see you.I nodded, this man knew his Job.Whoever be at fault ,you always apologize to the boss.

The secretary of mine told him no need to apologize, it was Sir's fault for standing in the middle of the door.

I turned to her to give her a piece on my mind, when the clients too entered. 

The clients saw that sunny guy drenched in coffee,I smirked now it was showtime.No one messed with the boss.

But this infuriating secretary of mine told the clients that the coffee was dropped by her and to protect it from falling on Ranbir sir, Sunny had come in between. 

The clients were elated happy to see such dedication. 

Along with the deal the clients even negotiated to raise Sunny's salary.All because of that secretary and at the end of the day when I said don't mess with me she had the nerve r to reply back to me and state that I had not given her proper place in the company as a marketing head and made for work as a secretary, so I would pay.

At the  End of the day headache

I looked at Dida and Maa astonished , this female was going to get into trouble.

I was now very interested to see them in action, tomorrow I would pay them a visit.

Part 1B DOWN BELOW.

Edited by ican - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ican

In this OS, we will get to see PRANBIR through a 3rd person narrative ie. Aryan.

Hi let me introduce myself, I am Aryan Kohli, Ranbirs younger brother.Funny, charming and a harmless flirt.I would like the viewers to have a glance at the busy life of my brother and his hellion secretary.

Introduction of characters:

Ranbir Vikram Kohli:2nd son of industrialist and hotelier Vikram Kohli.Rich,arrogant,rude and expects people to worship the ground he walks on.

Women love him for his money,looks and his ice cold charm but he has never given any lady a second glance .

Prachi Mehra:She is doing her MBA and has been choosen to work as an intern but due to unfortunate events like her sister being unwell she has to play secretary to the arrogant boss.

Sahana:Ranbir Kohli's original secretary, due to jaundice she is invalid for 3 months and her sister despite doing a MBA has to work as a secretary for her arrogant boss.

Wow looking forward to it.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Part  1B

April 10 

This day Ranbir's secretary was about to complete a month in her office.

Aryan was very sure that he wanted to check out the secretory, he meant he wanted to check out what was so special that gave his brother a headache.

He though he would secretly observe them.

So that day he accompanied Ranbir to his office.

They got down from the ALFA ROMEO Sports car that dad had gifted Ranbir on his successful London deal.

With head held high they were about to enter the elevator and go to Ranbir's office which was on the 18th floor.Bhai being the arrogant bhai had specially made a lift for himself and he allowed no commoners in it.

Just then Aryan saw a lady clad in the burkha running toward the other escalator with Starbucks coffee in her hand.Aryan saw his brother frown and tell the lift guy to go and check who this new person was and if she wanted his autograph she should open his official fanpage and make a request there.

The lift guy complied and said, sure Sir.The lady was asked to stand outside the lift and enquiry was made.

To Aryan's utter pleasure that lady turned out to be his big brother's hellion secretary Prachi.

What the Hell, Miss Mehra do I pay you to play fancy dress.If you cannot prove your capability then you may quit,  I have no time for your stupid and cunning games.

Now Aryan thought the female would burst into tears and run away but to his surprise the secretary replied that, "Sir you had told me yesterday that If I arrive a second late than you ;even if I have a genuine cause, I should not show you my face.

So Sir I wore a burkha so you cannot see my face.

Aryan could not help laughing, never had he seen any female this witty.No wonder she gave his brother a headache.

He saw a smile in his big brother's eye.Something was  wrong his elder brother never ever smiled unless the bussiness deal required it.

Soon that smile was replaced by irritation.

Well Miss Mehra you have managed well but do you remember, I had also added my coffee should be on the table before me .So if you are not worthless, prove it.

Aryan saw prachi gasp, the other 2  elevator's had already left and this one was the special boss elevator.She could not ride it .

So she ran as if her life depended on it.

Ranbir pulled aryan in and shut the elevator and pressed the 18th floor .

She would never reach before him, especially since she had to take the stairs. 

To Aryans surprise the lift stopped at each floor and he saw his big brother narrowing his eyes.

That 

Troublesome female, she will not win.

That day Aryan saw something he had not seen in his 24 years of life, his brother dropped the ice prince demure, removed his coat and ran towards the stair case.

Miracles happen Aryan thought.

While running upstairs, Ranbir had already called the   Helpboy to not open his office cabin till he reached.

Aryan saw in his brothers eyes the fire of competition, the thrill of life.

They finally reached the 18th floor, the door was locked.Aryan saw his brother mumbling now she would know who is the boss.

They reached and the cabin door was not open.The helpboy came and opened the door ,to Aryan utter surprise the burkha clad secretary was standing inside.

He saw his brother shouting Damn you to hell.How??

Aryan was impressed.He heard Prachi explaining the bathroom connected to Ranbir's cabin and the window in it.

Aryan saw Prachi placing the coffee on the table and removing the burkha.

Aryan observed she was in a traditional dress and was very beautiful.Aryan frowned  sure she was beautiful but he had seen models much more beautiful and sexy around Ranbir.

Then Aryan smiled but none of them could do what she could, "Stand up the enigma Ranbir Kohli was, stand up to the challange Ranbir was.

Maybe Dida and Maa were right, this female was very special.

He quietly settled down on the sofa and observed the exchange of heated words between Prachi and Ranbir.They were currently arguing about the proper strategy for the deal.They had started with stock market, political laws, tax and returns.The female knew it all.She was not afraid to stand up to the ice prince.

Suddenly he saw Ranbir Trap Prachi between the wall and himself and started at her.

What are you he murmured. What are you?

https://youtu.be/zkBWm_wp4WQ

(Song plays in the background, just like the movie.Listen to the song  while reading the OS for a better experience)

Just for this one time, the secretary was silent and she finally said, that is for you to know my sexy, arrogant billionaire boss.

Saying that she ducked between his arms and left the office.

His brother sat on the chair with his one hand massaging his temple and that day Aryan knew what the headache was all about.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Really liked it. So Ranbir's character here has undergone a complete change. Rude and arrogant. Something different. Prachi is daring and bold. No wonder she is giving him headaches. Poor Ranbir. ðŸ˜†

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowwww loveedddd it!! Please please update soon🥰🥰

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's great loved Ranbir n Prachi characterization 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Really liked it. So Ranbir's character here has undergone a complete change. Rude and arrogant. Something different. Prachi is daring and bold. No wonder she is giving him headaches. Poor Ranbir. ðŸ˜†

Thank you.

I wanted Pranbir to be so.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamwari

Wowwww loveedddd it!! Please please update soon🥰🥰

Thank you.

But I wrote it as a OS

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh it is so good, I wanted to read more on it. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamwari

Ohhh it is so good, I wanted to read more on it. 

Thank you

If I plan to extend it, I will notify you.

Till then enjoy other stories @

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973274