Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
That means you're definitely talking abt this forum😆 kaun pareshaan kar raha hai CC ke nanhi pari ko? 😡
Jo pareshan kartatha wo ab nahi aata hai. Talking about real life. 🤔

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
That means you're definitely talking abt this forum😆 kaun pareshaan kar raha hai CC ke nanhi pari ko? 😡
Jo pareshan kartatha wo ab nahi aata hai. Talking about real life. 🤔

Humari utni baat bhi nahi hoti...😛

Kameena kahin ka. 😡
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Humari utni baat bhi nahi hoti...😛
You underestimate me. I have the ability to annoy people without saying a word.😆
y the fuk u torturing us here to
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k