Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I loved him with the gun
😎 https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxGVwuj5h5/?igshid=1h9200lkdcqkx
He is looking K.I.L.L.E.R 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I loved him with the gun
😎 https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxGVwuj5h5/?igshid=1h9200lkdcqkx
He is looking K.I.L.L.E.R 😎
Even I want workout scenes in the show.Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Thats what I want 😒
Rifle practice won’t be a bad idea either. We have already seen him with a gun so I guess he can do that like a pass time or something 😆
That blue nightgown >>> KukiOriginally posted by: Niyati_T
RB’s night gowns? 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That blue nightgown >>> Kuki
Seriously!!? 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even I want workout scenes in the show.
His hair messy and over his forehead. Sweat bead over his forehead. Anger in his eyes. Jaw tensed. Shift to his perfect Abs!!
*Imagine karte karte main mar gai 🤤
Life is serious and lethal. You can definitely assume I'm being serious. 😎Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Seriously!!? 🤣
Prerna enters the scene and...😅😝Originally posted by: Niyati_T
His hair messy and over his forehead. Sweat bead over his forehead. Anger in his eyes. Jaw tensed. Shift to his perfect Abs!!
*Imagine karte karte main mar gai 🤤
🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Life is serious and lethal. You can definitely assume I'm being serious. 😎
Yeh mera Rishabh kon hai?😳
Mujhe ek Rishabh pata hai jo sirf confident rehta hai na ki over confident
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Life is serious and lethal. You can definitely assume I'm being serious. 😎
🤭