Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning everyone 🤗

Sukoon always means you ❤️ #MayRa
PS: Sorry couldn't be around yesterday, I fell asleep after a long day.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
How is it?
It's awesome, I loved it. ⭐️
Do we have separate dialogues thread of Maya and other characters?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Do we have separate dialogues thread of Maya and other characters?
There is a Maya dialogues thread, I made it long back, where I used to post other character's dialogues also. Anyone can post in that. I stopped posting after watching Rishi's death.
If you want to, you can start other characters dialogues thread too, like Rudra or MJ.. maybe you need to ask the mod.
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Cute scene😳 Jen's laugh❤️
https://twitter.com/MayRaVM8/status/1248406967145512963?s=19
I saw this episode yesterday again.old is gold.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
On a scale of 1-10 how nice?
I would say 7.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
How is it?
It’s nice one time watch.
Asur ,family man and special ops ke league mein nahi hai but you will like it if you like suspense n mystery.