Sab kuch tha uss scene mein 

Class b tha ,sexy tha, cute,hot tha

package tha 👏☺️

🤣🤣Am sure small base class was done there🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I have to admit .They look super hot .❤️ Even the simple scenes if you take for theirs you can see that sparks around . Their is kind of magnetic attraction happening around

Absolutely .

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

She was all messed up when she came from the balcony.... Pata nahi Kya kya kiya hoga.... But kitna laal Ho gayi thi.... ☺️

Neil bhi kaise udhar idhar dekh raha tha when preet was complaining that how to color her as there is no place to do that.... ☺️🤣

Waise sach to hai...bande ne kahin nahi choda so that anyone can color her....🤣

Mini's  look and hairs said it all 😉 Cvs played well there left it to viewers imagination☺️I loved how he had colored her fully and left no space😉 she is only his and he is also very protective, possessive about his things just like Mini 😉

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Haan☺️

Lekin ek baat sach hai ki sab pagal ho rahe hai🤣

Bas wait kar rahe hai kabh wapas aayenge🤣

This is us 😆 when they will return 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

I have to admit .They look super hot .❤️ Even the simple scenes if you take for theirs you can see that sparks around . Their is kind of magnetic attraction happening around

True .They just sizzle even simplest scenes 😳

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

True .They just sizzle even simplest scenes 😳

Yeah.I was watching their scene where they have sweet potatoes it was simple scene and they were talking casually there but still you could see the sparks between them and I like the scene there because Mini was disturbed there and Neil gives her clarity.Though he himself was not knowing the problem she had but indirectly he helps her 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Yeah.I was watching their scene where they have sweet potatoes it was simple scene and they were talking casually there but still you could see the sparks between them and I like the scene there because Mini was disturbed there and Neil gives her clarity.Though he himself was not knowing the problem she had but indirectly he helps her 

Yes ,it was beautiful scene a d symbolic also and Srj also like that scene .😳

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes ,it was beautiful scene a d symbolic also and Srj also like that scene .😳

Yup. All their scenes have got some meanings thats the thing which make their scenes and this couple unique. 

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It was lovely scene .  They had this attraction , chemistry there though they were not in love but still you could feel the connection happening there 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

It was lovely scene .  They had this attraction , chemistry there though they were not in love but still you could feel the connection happening there 

Yes ,that's MiNeil 😳 Chemistry was there right from there first meet 😉 skillful chemistry😳😉

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago