Dreams mein bhi Sony editors apna kaam kar rahe hain kya
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dreams mein bhi Sony editors apna kaam kar rahe hain kya
Originally posted by: tournesol
🤗
The MayRa scenes, their dialogues and the chemistry in this party is unforgettable. 😳
and when Ananya says "kaafi glamorous lag rahi thi" then Rudy says "hain na" with a smirk and remembering him adjusting her dress☺️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah Darshi🤗 That's what I'm doing ❤️
I did that as soon as I saw it on my YT page notification..n I tapped not interested..😆
N listened to the original version..
Hello everyone🤗
I am trying to write something..it will be posted soon☺️
🤣
Kal nachaaungi mere masakale ko..🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hello everyone🤗
I am trying to write something..it will be posted soon☺️
Waiting to read it
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Waiting to read it
It will be posted by afternoon
I am writing romantic stuffs for the 1st time..hence the editing is taking a little time.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Kal nachaaungi mere masakale ko..🤣
🤣🤣
They were so hot in this episode..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9UoCeGByoW/?igshid=psxolbslv219