Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya haal bhidu log?🤗
Just had a horrific morning coz someone shared new Masakali version on my TL and now I'm regretting for opening it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya haal bhidu log?🤗
Just had a horrific morning coz someone shared new Masakali version on my TL and now I'm regretting for opening it
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Just had a horrific morning coz someone shared new Masakali version on my TL and now I'm regretting for opening it
Exactly, its terrible🤢🤬
🤗
The MayRa scenes, their dialogues and the chemistry in this party is unforgettable. 😳
Better I listened to the old one from my playlist twice so my mood is taaza at midnight 1am😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya haal bhidu log?🤗
🤗
Awesome. Mujhe kal dreams mein MayRa dikhe 😆 filtered though..
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Just had a horrific morning coz someone shared new Masakali version on my TL and now I'm regretting for opening it
Better you watch pr listen the original one helps you reduce your stress..🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Better I listened to the old one from my playlist twice so my mood is taaza at midnight 1am😆
Aur jiju ke sath thoda dance bhi karlo
Aye masakali masakali... 🥳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Better you watch pr listen the original one helps you reduce your stress..🤗
Yeah Darshi🤗 That's what I'm doing ❤️
Mujhe toh song sunte hi imagination mein aa jaate hai..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mujhe toh song sunte hi imagination mein aa jaate hai..😆
Ditto 😆 Then I rush to watch my favorite scenes again