Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
same.i drink bournvita everyday.Originally posted by: 7YRL7TYZ2GYWEBR6
Same. No caffeine for me.
Mostly just a milk person. But somedays I am still a bournvita girl. 😃
I like this approach.
When I give my daughter food that has max chance of her spilling n making mess, I restrict her to particular area and so I only have to clean that part. Easy. If I let her roam around, she will make whole house mess and then I have to pull out all vacuums n mop n stuff. Time consuming plus requires lot of resources.
India can’t go South Korea way coz well population and demographics. Technology wise too we can’t match them.
Given India’s population, diversity, different strata of people, India has since start had a impressive strategy of tracking corona infected and restricting them. less spread so you don’t have to worry about extensive testing and producing PPE resources.
US did not put any restrictions neither the strict lockdown measures. And here we are. Less of testing kits and short or PPE resources. Plus massive spread. It’s a chaos. US has had maximum gun selling recently. So imagine the crime that’s gonna unfold. 🤔
I went for a doc checkup yesterday and I saw people going on about their stuff on the roads. 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Yahaan toh dant dete hai Twitter pe south walon ne itna diya tu besharam abhi tak kuch nahi diya. Laanat hai tujh pe. The audience made you, u shameless pos. Donate and publish.
I don’t get this donation trolling that has begun.
Just goes over my head. Celebs publishing is not gonna make any difference. Whoever wants to do their bit will do. Rest who won’t, just won’t.
https://twitter.com/iwoc_oakland/status/1247587891577892865?s=20
Millionaires complaining about being in jail while living in expensive mansions 😒.
Originally posted by: WN3JUIOGQF7BWQT3
Same. No caffeine for me.
Mostly just a milk person. But somedays I am still a bournvita girl. 😃
Same🙈
I like Proteinx instead of Bournvita though.
Originally posted by: E5YLOSM7LK5GXZ2G
Same. No caffeine for me.
Mostly just a milk person. But somedays I am still a bournvita girl. 😃
Thanda feeka doodh for me.😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0