Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I expect nothing 😆Infact I feel I might get just friends tag 🤣
Whenever everyone is gloomy , fifi makes an appearance . gajar latkaa ke chalaa jaata hai !!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I expect nothing 😆Infact I feel I might get just friends tag 🤣
Whenever everyone is gloomy , fifi makes an appearance . gajar latkaa ke chalaa jaata hai !!!!
pakka hotel vali clarification deni hai😆, k haan mein bhi milne gaya tha shehnaaz se hotel tb😆, shehnaaz and shebaaz hotel mein hi hain dono😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I expect nothing 😆Infact I feel I might get just friends tag 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
shehnaz needs attention na 😆
and wo Shukla se achcha koi nahi kar sakta and now iski gandi Adat pad chuki hai for the last 5 months 😳
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
FIFA interviewing Fifi today?😆 how nice😆
same story will come
SidNaaz are just friends
Sana is staying with her bro in hotel
Congrats on New Thread 🥳
Thanks @Uma ❤️
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I expect nothing 😆Infact I feel I might get just friends tag 🤣
I know.. FIFA and Fifi both will be used to propagate the narrative Sid Sana want to push😆
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
what did they share hav ???
That sid has taken a flat on rent just near his building for shehnaaz...but she has not yet shifted there
Watch Ankita Gulab’s IG story -last page 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
shehnaz needs attention na 😆
And sid needs shehnaaz 😉😉😉😉😉he cant stay away from her ..gandi aadat lag gai hai sid ko
😆 vo inko rumours bol rahi🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Watch Ankita Gulab’s IG story -last page 🤣