Originally posted by: The_incredible
I didn't even see Navya..😆😆my mother used to say that he did another show in starplus when she saw him as Arjun..see even she knew him before itself..I was so late..🤣🤣
🤣🤣koi nahi der aaye durust aaye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: The_incredible
I didn't even see Navya..😆😆my mother used to say that he did another show in starplus when she saw him as Arjun..see even she knew him before itself..I was so late..🤣🤣
🤣🤣koi nahi der aaye durust aaye
Originally posted by: The_incredible
https://twitter.com/Angel_ST1210/status/1247839965393735681?s=09
Omg..Sha is gonna paint👏👏lagta hai Abir ka asar kuch zyada hi horaha hai😆😆
Really 😲,Woww 😃
Originally posted by: The_incredible
https://twitter.com/Angel_ST1210/status/1247839965393735681?s=09
Omg..Sha is gonna paint👏👏lagta hai Abir ka asar kuch zyada hi horaha hai😆😆
Arrey, how many times he confessed that he is Abir in real life too. So this didn’t shock me.
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
🤣🤣koi nahi der aaye durust aaye
True..😆😆buf I don't even remember my mother watching navya yaar.. how will she know him then??she watched the ipkknd but Navya!!!🤣
Originally posted by: The_incredible
True..😆😆buf I don't even remember my mother watching navya yaar.. how will she know him then??she watched the ipkknd but Navya!!!🤣
She assumed asr Anant 🤣
A whole thread is finished ...🥺 which I didn’t get to read it.
Yeh chal kya raha hain🤣
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Really 😲,Woww 😃
I'm so shocked vaishu..I hope he posts the pic of his painting
Originally posted by: The_incredible
https://twitter.com/Angel_ST1210/status/1247839965393735681?s=09
Omg..Sha is gonna paint👏👏lagta hai Abir ka asar kuch zyada hi horaha hai😆😆
Shaheer = Abir!👏
What more evidence do we need?😆
Abir ka rang Shah pe bohut chad gaya hai😆👏
Originally posted by: The_incredible
I'm so shocked vaishu..I hope he posts the pic of his painting
Yup even I hope the same 🤗