Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I made Dalgona coffee after seeing posts in CC here and it was actually good 😆 .
Phetti hui coffee ka posh naam😆.
Glad u enjoyed it. I usually have this one only, so not getting the hype.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I made Dalgona coffee after seeing posts in CC here and it was actually good 😆 .
Phetti hui coffee ka posh naam😆.
Glad u enjoyed it. I usually have this one only, so not getting the hype.
So my city is gonna be in partial lockdown is what they're talking about. I will have to go to work💔😭.
https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1247762128108322816?s=20
Thank goodness atleast one mufti is asking people to stay at home .
Look at the variation in Numbers, both in terms of cases and deaths.
Italy has flattened the curve *hopefully* I read news of them easing lockdown measures already. I mean there is fear of second wave. As per million statistics, Spain is worse hit over many European countries ahead in per million terms.
US has a high population compared to European countries and it has more global "dumb" population that's why it has hit hard.
That's not my point. Anyway, depends on no of tests too. Look at the tests per million column. By next weekend, scenario will change.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0