PRANBIR OS:Mai Tumhae Kiss Kar Loonga

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys.I wanted Ranbir to be beaten at his own game of flirting.So I have tried writing this piece. 

Ranbir had just entered college.The past few days had been a bit of whirlwind for him.

Aryan kept on pestering him about having feelings for Prachi and Rhea kept annoying him about his less than average progress with the bet.

Ranbir was confused he wanted to be with Rhea but staying near Prachi left him flustered.

He saw Prachi standing at the other end and waving him HI!!! Before he could wave back he saw Vicky approaching him.They exchanged greetings.

Vicky looked at Ranbir and smirked, "You like Prachi na".

What utter rubbish,why was the whole universe convinced he liked Prachi when all he wanted was a date with Rhea.

Ranbir:Aisa kuch nahi hai Vicky,she is not my type.

Vicky:Dekh le bhai.Be clear about this topic because there are many boys who like Prachi,so if you are not in the way I can signal them.

Ranbir throat burned, bile regurgitated and he felt annoyed to the core;how dare they, want to impress her .She wasn't someone who was just Impressed by glitter,a man had to have substance to impress her.

Ranbir:Vicky dekh apne un untar bantar ko bol de Prachi aise ladki nahi hai.Stop pursuing her.

Vicky:Tune toh abhi kaha tha tera koi scene nahi hai.Phir kya hua?

Ranbir:Dekh she is a family friend, so I don't want her upset.

Ranbir stupid Ranbir, he wanted to be with Rhea yet the thought of other guys proposing Rhea had never bothered him.He was the most wanted boy and she the most wanted girl in college.This reaction regarding Prachi was wierd maybe because he was afraid that Prachi may find someone she liked. Those boring qualities she kept on enumerating could be found in some guy.

He ran towards Prachi,held her wrist and dragged her to the computer room.

Ranbir:Prachi I wanted to tell you that ki,see Prachi we should not talk in the college and outside office.

Prachi emitted a radiant glow,truly happy by Ranbir's words and  said:Wah Ranbir aaj mere life ka kitna achaa din hai,you just told me what I wanted to hear,the day cannot get better.

Bbie

Ranbir was irritated, did she not even feel a pang of regret, he wasn't a fan but if they did not talk he would miss their banters.She was She was patthar kae sanam huh.

Ranbir:Tum patthar kae saman ho!Huh

Koi aur hota toh would have asked atleast once that, why Ranbir what happened but not you.Still I am going to tell you.We have to avoid talking to each other because boys feel there is something going on between us.

Prachi started how could someone even think like this.They know me, they know you.Is janam toh kya agle 7,21 jitne bhi janam ho ,never is something going to happen between us.

You just tell me the name, I will sort out that boy.

Ranbir:Prachi tumhae kya lagta hai Maine nahi samjhaya usse but I cannot tell you the name.

Prachi:You are not telling or you don't want to disclose the name.Ranbir tumnae toh Flirt karne ka mauka mil gaya hoga.She went on and on and on.

She got up still uttering words and was about the leave the lab when Ranbir pulled her towards him.

She came really close and fit perfectly in his arms.Her hair tangled with his buttons.He was lost.Prachi regained her sense and was about to lecture him.

Ranbir said:Prachi chup, warna mai tumhae kiss kar doonga.

Prachi was shocked ,her eyes enlarged and became the size of cup and saucers .It was like the cat had taken her tongue, she could not form any words.

Ranbir:Dekho Prachi, I just wanted to shock you so you would be quite.

Prachi felt angry, he was playing with fire.He had messed with the wrong woman.She would teach him a lesson his way.

Prachi closed the gap between them made Ranbir place his hands on her shoulders.She lifted up her hands placed them around him neck and drew him close.She stood on her toes and touched his head to hers.

Ranbir's mind went blank, he could think nothing.Hell he did not even remember his name.His heart had again started giving him a problem.

https://youtu.be/h7gyJRWrjbg

(Song plays in the background)

His heart beat had crossed 100 for sure.He could see her eyes,her lashes.He felt scared and lost.He could sense her coming near, he closed his eyes in fear and maybe anticipation .

Prachi touched her nose to him,their breaths mingling.

She brushed her cheek with his cheek and whispered in his ear:

You are a flirt, har ladki kae saath same hi karte ho.I don't like you and stay away from me.

Ranbir was shocked, he retracted like he was burned and lost his balance and fell on the chair.

Prachi:Tit for Tat.

Bye Mr flirt.

We are not even friends.

She flipped her hair and left the computer lab.

Ranbir was shocked and shouted loudly: MINX

Ranbir finally realised Prachi had just toyed with him and he was lost.

Ranbir Kohli the flirt was losing his midas touch.

He touched his cheek where she had placed her cheek, still feeling the softness.

She had said before going that they were not even friends. She was right because a guy friend did not have such reactions to his gal friend.

Shitt he was doomed.

He took out his phone changed her name from Prachi Vrachi to Minx.That day he found a new nickname for her Minx

×----------×-----------------The End------‐--------x----------×

Note

MINX  (noun)HUMOROUS•

1. an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman.
    For eg: "you saucy little minx!"

Edited by ican - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

Hi guys.I wanted Ranbir to be beaten at his own game of flirting.So I have tried writing this piece. 

Ranbir had just entered college.The past few days had been a bit of whirlwind for him.

Aryan kept on pestering him about having feelings for Prachi and Rhea kept annoying him about his less than average progress with the bet.

Ranbir was confused he wanted to be with Rhea but staying near Prachi left him flustered.

He saw Prachi standing at the other end and waving him HI!!! Before he could wave back he saw Vicky approaching him.They exchanged greetings.

Vicky looked at Ranbir and smirked, "You like Prachi na".

What utter rubbish,why was the whole universe convinced he liked Prachi when all he wanted was a date with Rhea.

Ranbir:Aisa kuch nahi hai Vicky,she is not my type.

Vicky:Dekh le bhai.Be clear about this topic because there are many boys who like Prachi,so if you are not in the way I can signal them.

Ranbir throat burned, bile regurgitated and he felt annoyed to the core;how dare they, want to impress her .She wasn't someone who was just Impressed by glitter,a man had to have substance to impress her.

Ranbir:Vicky dekh apne un untar bantar ko bol de Prachi aise ladki nahi hai.Stop pursuing her.

Vicky:Tune toh abhi kaha tha tera koi scene nahi hai.Phir kya hua?

Ranbir:Dekh she is a family friend, so I don't want her upset.

Ranbir stupid Ranbir, he wanted to be with Rhea yet the thought of other guys proposing Rhea had never bothered him.He was the most wanted boy and she the most wanted girl in college.This reaction regarding Prachi was wierd maybe because he was afraid that Prachi may find someone she liked. Those boring qualities she kept on enumerating could be found in some guy.

He ran towards Prachi,held her wrist and dragged her to the computer room.

Ranbir:Prachi I wanted to tell you that ki,see Prachi we should not talk in the college and outside office.

Prachi emitted a radiant glow,truly happy by Ranbir's words and  said:Wah Ranbir aaj mere life ka kitna achaa din hai,you just told me what I wanted to hear,the day cannot get better.

Bbie

Ranbir was irritated, did she not even feel a pang of regret, he wasn't a fan but if they did not talk he would miss their banters.She was She was patthar kae sanam huh.

Ranbir:Tum patthar kae saman ho!Huh

Koi aur hota toh would have asked atleast once that why Ranbir what happened but not you.Still I am going to tell you.We have to avoid talking to each other because boys feel there is something going on between us.

Prachi started how could someone even think like this.They know me, they know you.Is janam toh kya agle 7,21 jitne bhi janam ho ,never is something going to happen between us.

You just tell me the name, I will sort out that boy.

Ranbir:Prachi tumhae kya lagta hai Maine nahi samjhaya usse but I cannot tell you the name.

Prachi:You are not telling or you don't want to disclose the name.Ranbir tumnae toh Flirt karne ka mauka mil gaya hoga.She went on and on and on.

She got up still uttering words and was about the leave the lab when Ranbir pulled her towards him.

She came really close and fit perfectly in his arms.Her hair tangled with his buttons.He was lost.Prachi regained her sense and was about to lecture him.

Ranbir said:Prachi chup, warna mai tumhae kiss kar doonga.

Prachi was shocked ,her eyes enlarged and became the size of cup and saucers .It was like cat her taken her tongue, she could not form any words.

Ranbir:Dekho Prachi, I just wanted to shock you so you would be quite.

Prachi felt angry, he was playing with fire.He had messed with the wrong woman.She would teach him a lesson his way.

Prachi closed the gap between them made Ranbir place his hands on her shoulders.She lifted up her hands placed them around him neck and drew him close.She stood on her toes and touched his head to hers.

Ranbir's mind went blank, he could think nothing.Hell he did not even remember his name.His heart had again started giving him a problem.His heart beat had crossed 100 for sure.He could see her eyes,her lashes.He felt scared and lost.He could sense her coming near, he closed his eyes in fear and maybe anticipation .

Prachi touched her nose to him,their breaths mingling.

She brushed her cheek with his cheek and whispered in his ear:

You are a flirt, har ladki kae saath same hi karte ho.I don't like you and stay away from me.

Ranbir was shocked, he retracted like he was burned and lost him balance and fell on the chair.

Prachi:Tit for Tat.Bye Mr flirt.

We are not even friends.She flipped her hair and left the computer lab.

Ranbir was shocked and shouted loudly: MINX

Ranbir finally realised Prachi had just toyed with him and he was lost.

Ranbir Kohli the flirt was losing his midas touch.

He touched his cheek where she had placed her cheek, still feeling the softness.

She had said before going that they were not even friends. She was right because a guy friend did not have such reactions to her gal friend.

Shitt he was doomed.

He took out his phone changed her name from Prachi Vrachi to Minx.That day he found a new nickname for her Minx

×----------×-----------------The End------‐--------x----------×

Note

nounHUMOROUS•

1. an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman.
    For eg: "you saucy little minx!"

Damn WOW, Prachi should have done this 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow. Perfect tit for tat. Wish they had shown something like this in the show. And Ranbir was scared? Actually you are right. I remember in that CM party also he was startled when that girl pecked him on the cheek. Bechara bholuram. 😆

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Damn WOW, Prachi should have done this 

Yeah me too

I mean Prachi speaks her mind

But I wished she would be a bit more daring and mischievous 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Prachi's Name is changed on Ranbir's phone. Now Rhea won't recognize the number😆.

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved your OS dear...

Prachi flirting n Ranbir shocked😃👍🏼...Ranbir getting taste of his own medicine...too good

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

So Prachi's Name is changed on Ranbir's phone. Now Rhea won't recognize the number😆.

Haha...yes..so no chance of deleting msg or cutting the call

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Wow. Perfect tit for tat. Wish they had shown something like this in the show. And Ranbir was scared? Actually you are right. I remember in that CM party also he was startled when that girl pecked him on the cheek. Bechara bholuram. 😆

Thank you.

Hope you will write a OD on Pranbirs business trip

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ican

Thank you.

Hope you will write a OD on Pranbirs business trip

Sure. Next one I'll write on their business trip. 

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One word it's awsme