Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Wajib hai... Kaam kam to zyada busy..... 🤣
I can understand how difficult it is to be busy like that..... 🤣🤣
Haan....talent , skills chahiye iss ke liye b
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Wajib hai... Kaam kam to zyada busy..... 🤣
I can understand how difficult it is to be busy like that..... 🤣🤣
Haan....talent , skills chahiye iss ke liye b
If u have skills then show us ur skills..... In ur coffee bites..... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
If u have skills then show us ur skills..... In ur coffee bites..... 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 I have full confidence in Zalima's skills 🤣
i know the most skillful person here.... 🤣🤣
🤣🤣Ya . Talented also 🤣 now I have a picture of hers in my mind actually🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣🤣Ya . Talented also 🤣 now I have a picture of hers in my mind actually🤣
Wo to almost sabki ban chuki hai.... 🤣🤣
Tharki club....
🤣🤣True . Just look at us 🤣 we are mads


I was trying to post a gif... Ho hi nahi raha...
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277