Mineil OS - wall of support

Posted: 4 years ago

I so want to see the sherni Minni Now.... 

So mineilians here we go ...❤️

NB was trying hard to explain Minni that past can't be forgotten and how HS had kept all imarti things with him still.. Minni got emotional again after seeing imarti bangles and sindoor dani... She was speechless and she just left for the restaurant... 

There isha was trying to make Neil understand that she wants him back.... But Neil was not at all interested to be with her anymore... Especially after the infidelity he faced... 

N. Really isha... I should come back to you... U have got a very good sense of humor... 

I. Neil... Come on... 

N. What do you am I... Say... 

I. What... 

N. Am I a football to u... Jab marzi kiya kick maara and jab chaha bula liya... Aur tum expect bhi kaise karti Ho hi mein aa jao specially after what u did to me.... 

I. To kya chahte Ho tum.. Aise bhatkte rahoge... 

N. Haa... Why are botherd about it... 

I. Fine then...be like this... But I ll make sure that u won't free from this marriage... I will make ur life hell but won't divorce u.... U can't reject me like this.... 

Neil was about to reply but he heard someone else doing it.... That was Minni.... 

M. Oh really... 

N. Minni... 

I. What is she doing here.... 

M. This is my place isha.... 

I. What... 

N. Yes, it's her restaurant... 

M. Can u tell how u r gonna make his life hell... I really wanna know.. 

I. What the hell... 

M. Yes what the hell... And that's u... 

I. How dare u... 

M. How dare u isha to speak like this with Neil... Itna sab karne ke baad u have that audacity to speak to him like that.... 

NB. Minni chup, so unka mamla hai tu chod... 

M. Dadi amma yeh Neil ka matter hai and if it's his that means it's mine too. 

NB can't speak more bcoz Minni was determined that she will not leave Neil at any cost... 

M. Haa to isha... Tumhe jaise humari life hell banana hai banalo... But get it clearly that this time Neil is not gonna leave anything... He will fight for his rights.... Be ready for that... 

I. So now u r gonna tell me what my husband will do... 

M. No... He is not ur husband anymore... According to law if a couple won't stay together for more than 5 yrs they are not called an husband wife... Bas paperwork hi baki hai na... U can check with your lawyer... 

I. How do u know all this... 

M. Thanedar ki chori hun... Itna law to Hume pata hoga na... So get ready for attack miss isha... 

I. Tum log mera kuch nahi bigaad sakte... 

M. Wo to tumhe pata chal jayega... 

Isha left the restaurant feeling defeated by Minni... 

N. Minni I dint call her trust me... 

M. I know Neil u don't call her... Dadi amma ne bulaya tha... She thought u guys can patch up... 

N. What... 

M. Yes... Dekha na dadi amma how that lady is... 

NB. Lemon Minni Neil ka ateet tujhe chain se jeene nahi dega... 

M. Bas yaar ab... Ateet ateet laga rakha hai... Agar aisa hota to hanuman uncle Air babes ko to alag Ho jana tha na.... Aur aapne imarti ji aur isha ko compare kiya... Imarti ji ki ek bhi quality us aurat me nahi hai... Aur hanuman uncle ne zaroor imarti ji ki cheeze samhal ke rakhi hai but that doesn't mean ki wo babes se pyaar nahi karte the... Aur yaha Neil me dhoka khaya hai... Aap kaise soch sakti hai hi Neil use wapas chahega... Aapne HI to babes ko bola tha na ki papa ji ne dhoka diya tha aur is wajay se wo kabhi papa ji ko apni zindagi me MA ane de... Phir ab kya hua dadi Amma... 

NB was speechless Now as Minni was right.. She was acting really dumb... 

N. Thanks for standing for me Minni... U know you are that wall of support for me which never let me fall.. 

M. I am with you always Neil... We will win for sure.... 

That's it guys... I vented out my frustration on NB today... Hope u a like it... 

Originally posted by porankisrilata

NB was trying hard to explain Minni that past can't be forgotten and how HS had kept all imarti things with him still.. Minni got emotional again after seeing imarti bangles and sindoor dani... She was speechless and she just left for the restaurant... 

There isha was trying to make Neil understand that she wants him back.... But Neil was not at all interested to be with her anymore... Especially after the infidelity he faced... 

N. Really isha... I should come back to you... U have got a very good sense of humor... 

I. Neil... Come on... 

I. What... 

N. Am I a football to u... Jab marzi kiya kick maara and jab chaha bula liya... Aur tum expect bhi kaise karti Ho hi mein aa jao specially after what u did to me.... 

I. Fine then...be like this... But I ll make sure that u won't free from this marriage... I will make ur life hell but won't divorce u.... U can't reject me like this.... 

Neil was about to reply but he heard someone else doing it.... That was Minni.... 

M. Oh really... 

N. Minni... 

I. What... 

I. What the hell... 

I. How dare u... 

M. How dare u isha to speak like this with Neil... Itna sab karne ke baad u have that audacity to speak to him like that.... 

NB can't speak more bcoz Minni was determined that she will not leave Neil at any cost... 

M. Haa to isha... Tumhe jaise humari life hell banana hai banalo... But get it clearly that this time Neil is not gonna leave anything... He will fight for his rights.... Be ready for that... 

M. No... He is not ur husband anymore... According to law if a couple won't stay together for more than 5 yrs they are not called an husband wife... Bas paperwork hi baki hai na... U can check with your lawyer... 

M. Thanedar ki chori hun... Itna law to Hume pata hoga na... So get ready for attack miss isha... 

M. I know Neil u don't call her... Dadi amma ne bulaya tha... She thought u guys can patch up... 

N. What... 

M. Bas yaar ab... Ateet ateet laga rakha hai... Agar aisa hota to hanuman uncle Air babes ko to alag Ho jana tha na.... Aur aapne imarti ji aur isha ko compare kiya... Imarti ji ki ek bhi quality us aurat me nahi hai... Aur hanuman uncle ne zaroor imarti ji ki cheeze samhal ke rakhi hai but that doesn't mean ki wo babes se pyaar nahi karte the... Aur yaha Neil me dhoka khaya hai... Aap kaise soch sakti hai hi Neil use wapas chahega... Aapne HI to babes ko bola tha na ki papa ji ne dhoka diya tha aur is wajay se wo kabhi papa ji ko apni zindagi me MA ane de... Phir ab kya hua dadi Amma... 

N. Thanks for standing for me Minni... U know you are that wall of support for me which never let me fall.. 

That's it guys... I vented out my frustration on NB today... Hope u a like it... 

Bahut achha👏👏

Nb ka plan backfire hone hi chahiye

And i really want mini nb ko sunaye khub

Originally posted by porankisrilata

I. Neil... Come on... 

I. What... 

M. Oh really... 

N. Minni... 

I. What... 

I. What the hell... 

I. How dare u... 

N. What... 

Wow awesome.. 

Kash Kash kash k aisa hi ho 😭

Originally posted by anjali0111

Bahut achha👏👏

Nb ka plan backfire hone hi chahiye

And i really want mini nb ko sunaye khub

Thanks anjali.. 🤗

I really want mini to say this... How dare she compare isha with imarti...and judge Neil... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rishrabh

Wow awesome.. 

Kash Kash kash k aisa hi ho 😭

Thanks dear...🤗

Aisa HI hoga.. At least similar to this... 

CVs should read the forum and get ideas from here..  you guys do a great job...

Originally posted by kit0kat

CVs should read the forum and get ideas from here..  you guys do a great job...

Thanks dear... 🤗

thanks avni... 🤗

Will write the arne one soon.... 

Very nice. NB have turned out to be very irritating character now .I hope to see this.Mini taking standing and that's the real Mini we adore and love.