Khyaali pulaav🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Khyaali pulaav🤣
But on a serious note I'm learning cooking in this whole lockdown
Masterchef ka khitaab dedo ab bass😎
Yaar yeh talent hai kya??
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Khyaali pulaav🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
But on a serious note I'm learning cooking in this whole lockdown
Masterchef ka khitaab dedo ab bass😎
Main khaana taste karke hi MasterChef ka title de Sakti hoon.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
But on a serious note I'm learning cooking in this whole lockdown
Masterchef ka khitaab dedo ab bass😎
It's such a timepass and you can eat different items too 😉
😆
Koi bhi taste karke bata sakte 😆