Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Maine bhi dekha first and some mid epi...I don't like the saddest vibe!! So didnt see
I'm true sadist! 🤣
I loved that vibe but didn't watch it. Maybe forgot to watch.
Kyun kya hua ??🤣
tum ko kadhachit lag raha ki
mujhko tumne kho diya
jaago swayam ke man me toh
me toh tum hi me bas rahaaaaaaa
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm true sadist! 🤣
I loved that vibe but didn't watch it. Maybe forgot to watch.
Pata tha mujhe 🤔
Tumaari pehli Rudhita os se
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kyun kya hua ??🤣
I have such an opinion about central government, i don't wanna open my mouth here.
Yeh tujhe kya hua hai?
tum ko kadhachit lag raha ki
mujhko tumne kho diya
jaago swayam ke man me toh
me toh tum hi me bas rahaaaaaaa
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh tujhe kya hua hai?
yeh mujhe kya hua hai?
aap ko aisa prateet hua ki mujhe kuch hua hai?
Yeh opinion ki wajah?
I have such an opinion about central government, i don't wanna open my mouth here.