Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tu bhi na
Impossible 🤔
Tu likhna
Woh show hi katam hogayi na soon 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woh show hi katam hogayi na soon 😆
Maine 2-3 epis dekhe the phir I couldn't watch. I don't know why I didn't watch. I really liked the sadist vibe of it🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu likhna
Likna aati toh... Tum logon se kyun puchti mein 🙄
Kudhi likungi na !!😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Maine 2-3 epis dekhe the phir I couldn't watch. I don't know why I didn't watch. I really liked the sadist vibe of it🤣
Maine bhi dekha first and some mid epi...I don't like the saddest vibe!! So didnt see