Looks good. Please PM me the recipe. I wanna make for my daughter. 😊 Thanks.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Looks good. Please PM me the recipe. I wanna make for my daughter. 😊 Thanks.
Patakhe chal rahe hain yaha..acha khasa pollution kam hua tha ....one uncle got too excited and shankh baja rahe hai as I type.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Patakhe chal rahe hain yaha..acha khasa pollution kam hua tha ....one uncle got too excited and shankh baja rahe hai as I type.
Why the firecrackers though? That wasn’t in the memo, or was it?
It is raining and everyone is screaming bharat mata ki jai , jai hind from their roof tops. 😆 but atleast from their homes. Not outside👍🏼
Eh kaun bewakoof pathaka phod raha he
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
my area people are good pura instructions follow karte hai ab tak i can't see diyas at anyone's home.
My mom cut the phone before 10 mins to prepare.
And my in-laws were ready by 8.30 but talking to hubby till 8.57 and then said ok bye. We go light diyas. Modi said 9 to fir 9 😆
Originally posted by: GB3ES2DH3QPKQ2BJ
Why the firecrackers though? That wasn’t in the memo, or was it?
Apna mirch masala daalna hota hai logo ko excitement mein😆
Light nahin gayi 🥳 Itni khushi
And yes there is loads of pataka phoding everywhere
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0