Kumkum Bhagya

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys, I was watching the older episode where Riya and Prachi has challenged each other regarding the fashion show. However, the fashion show never happened in the show, so thought to create an OS on the same. It is quite predictable, but still wanted to put it in words.

Storyline till date:

Ranbir has suggested Prachi to wear what she is comfortable in, and Rhea has challenged that she can rock the ethnic look better than Prachi.

Ranbir has some feeling of attraction for Prachi, as he acknowledges that he has been jealous of Rishi. However, he has not realised his love for Prachi and still feels he loves Rhea. Prachi and Ranbir continue fighting with each other, and consider each other irritating.

Current Scene:

It's the day of the fashion show. Everyone is backstage, getting ready and there is a scene of mad chaos all around her. Prachi could hear her heart thumping in her ears due to nervousness. Shahana is beside her, saying encouraging words, but honestly, in this moment, she could hardly hear anything. She was feeling nauseous, and was cursing the day she signed up for this. Why did I do this to myself, how can I be so stupid, she muttered under her breath. The loud cheer from the crowd outside was making her more nervous.

To make the matter worse, Rhea and her minions suddenly appeared in-front of her out of thin air. Rhea had a contemptuous smirk on her face, and could clearly see how nervous Prachi looked. They all giggled looking at her, and Rhea drawled " I told you ye tumhare bas hi baat nahi hai Prachi. Par lagta hai tumhe to khud ko embarrass karne ka shauk hai. Ye fashion show hai darling,  this is a place for beauty and grace, tumhare jaise hoshiyarpur ke ladki ke liye nahi hai, jiske pas na beauty hai na grace. Anyways, all the very best, baizatti karwane ko tayar ho jao.

Hearing Rhea's mean words, her blood boiled and Prachi retorted "Kiske baizatti hoge and kiske tarif, ye tum judges pe chorh do. Yaha mere samne over smart banne ke zarurat the". Rhea smirked "Rassi jal gaye, par bal nahi gaya. Anyways, this will be a good lesson for tum jaise middle class girls jo apne aukat bhul jate hai. Waise bhi, mere pas tumpe time waste karne ka time nahi hai. I need to get ready, and ye fashion show jeetna bhi to hai. Before Prachi could say anything, Rhea and her minions walked off leaving behind a very angry Sahana and a nervous Prachi. 

What if what Rhea said is true, what if everyone laughs on her, and makes fun of her, Prachi worried. Maybe I should just back out, this is totally not worth it. Rhea and her friends will gloat for a while, but then will forget it. I should just leave, she thought to herself. Shahana, who has been bitching non stop about Rhea, could see that Prachi is affected by what Rhea told her, and so she called maasi telling her that Prachi is really nervous. Pragya told her to give the phone to Prachi, and hearing her mom's voice, Prachi felt like crying. Pragya understood what Prachi must be feeling, so she said "Beta, take a deep breathe and just do it. Don't think about others, don't think about the judges. This is not a competition for you, just another experience, just something new to try. Enjoy yourself to the fullest, and give your best. Winning or losing doesn't make any difference in my eyes. For me, you are the most beautiful person and that will always be so. You get it! My baby never runs away from any situation, she faces it. Here too, don't think anything, think this is the fancy dress competition of your school where you loved dressing up and prancing around. Think of it as fun, and all stress will go away.

Prachi took a deep breathe, and smiled a bit "Thank you ma, I am feeling much better now". "Good girl, all the very best meri gudiya, love you", Pragya said, and murmured a silent prayer while disconnecting the call.

Prachi turned to Shahana and said "Let's go Shahana, let's show these people what Hoshiyarpur girls can do". Saying that, she turned around and bumped into Ranbir, who was here to wish Rhea all the best. Seeing Ranbir, Prachi cursed her stars, and thought to herself "Now this idiot will also say mean stuff, and make me nervous". But she was surprised when Ranbir genuinely smiled seeing her, and said "All the very best Chikchiki, I know you will do great! Remember: Sadgi me sundarta. Now go and show these people what beauty means!" Prachi was baffled and before she could murmer a weak thank you, he was already gone.

Prachi and Shahana went to the changing room and got busy dressing up. Ranbir went to Rhea, and wished her all the best. Rhea smirked "I don't need luck Ranbir, I am the best and everyone knows that". Ranbir said "Of course, you are the best!" while Prachi's face floated in-front of his eyes. He took her leave and went to his spot near the ramp.

The MC was there soon, and after few performances announced that the fashion show, which everyone has been waiting for, is about to begin. Everyone cheered loudly, and Ranbir and his friends clapped and hooted loudly. Ranbir was strangely feeling an anxiety which he couldn't explain, as if he was participating in the competition. Hope Prachi does well, he thought to himself, and then reprimanded himself for thinking about Prachi while his focus should be on Rhea.

The fashion show started with a bang, and there was the song "Jalwa, fashion ka hai ye jalwa". Skimpily clad girls started pouring in, dressed in all black, looking smoking hot. His friends hooted again, while Ranbir just smiled, feeling nervous. What will Prachi wear, is she gonna wear such skimpy outfit, what if she trips and make a fool of herself, what if other boys are ogling at her, Ranbir could feel his fist tighten in jealousy.

Suddenly, the music stopped, the lights dimmed, and the song began to play "Aao huzur tumko baharo me le chalu"

From the mist (smoke) emerged Prachi, in a bridal outfit, looking like an ethereal beauty straight from the heaven. There was pin drop silence from all around, and Prachi slowly walked with a lamp in her hand (Imagine deepika from Bajirao mastani with the big maangteeka, red lehanga, no make up look with the shining skin, holding the lamp: Somewhat similar to her bridal look which Ranbir imagined in his dream, just with flashier lehanga). The flashlight moved with Prachi, while she gracefully walked ahead. 

Everyone was mesmerised by her. Ranbir's friend Vicky said "Are you sure she is Prachi, she looks so gorgeous! Mann kar raha hai abhi shadi kar ke ghar le jau". Ranbir scowled at him, but what he said was true, she looked absolutely surreal. Her eyes reflected innocence and naivety, while her luscious lips looked even more pronounced with the shining gloss. Her nath was making her look hot as well as cute at the same time, and that sensuous smile was making the song even more sensuous than it already was. Ranbir almost forgot to blink, and he can vouch that everyone around him felt the same.

Prachi came near the end of the ramp, near the judges, and did an adab with such grace, that everyone around did the same. She smiled, turned back, and drifted as if she was walking in air 

Suddenly, the music was over and the lights were back, and the spell was broken. Vicky turned to Ranbir and said "I felt this was a dream, tell me she was real". Ranbir, now a bit irritated, said "Of course she was real". Vicky looked as if he was still in the dream, said "Ranbir, please tell me tera koi scene nahi hai Prachi ke sath, because I seriously feel I have fallen for her". Ranbir could feel the jealousy monster wanting to kill Vicky for even thinking about Prachi and said with anger "Don't even think about it" which sushed Vicky for the time being.

Meanwhile, Rhea was all bothered seeing Prachi's walk and the reception it has got. "How dare she, what does she think of herself, I will show her how ramp walk is done right"; Rhea thought. Now, it was her turn. Rhea was also wearing a beautiful ethnic choli ghaghara,  it was revealing but beautiful  and she knew everyone will go gaga about her. Her music cue started and she entered the ramp with her flare. She looked amazing, and people around her cheered, but her walk seemed a bit off as she walking as she walked in her western outfits, which was looking like a misfit with the dress she was wearing. She, however, walked in full confidence, but as she was turning around, her leg got caught in her ghaghara, and she almost tripped. People around her laughed, and Rhea had tears in her eyes. She rushed back to the green room, cursing the lehanage and prachi and those bloody darn people who laughed on her. Her minions joined her in the room, and tried to console her, but Rhea was seeing red and wanted to punish Prachi for it. "You will pay for my insult Prachi, you will for sure pay for it"

On the other hand, Prachi didn't see any of this. She was just relieved that the fashion show is over and now she can go back to her normal life. Although she did love the ramp walk, and enjoyed the attention, it was nerve racking and for sure not her cup of tea. Kudos to Rhea for doing this day in and day out, as this required a lot of courage and passion. She would rather focus on her studies, as that was her calling. She changed back to a simple but beautiful dress, with a deep neck in the back, and all threads tying up in the back to hold the dress. She just wanted to enjoy the rest of the evening now, as post the fashion show, there were some dance performances. 

All the participants of the fashion show came out in their changed outfits, and were standing near the stage as the award was going to be announced soon. Prachi saw Rhea coming towards her, and braced herself for another round of insults. However, she was pleasantly surprised when Rhea congratulated her for an amazing performance on the ramp, and complemented on how beautiful she looked. Prachi could smell something fishy, but then Rhea said that she loves fashion show and takes it sportingly. It is a form of art anyways, and everyone is equal in it. Saying so, she hugged Prachi and said "Let's forget our past and our fights! Here's to new beginnings! All the best- I hope you win". Saying so, she smiled at Prachi. Little did Prachi know that Rhea had cut the threads on her back so that her dress would slide down when she walks.

The judges were on the stage now and they congratulated everyone who participated. There was a special mention for Rhea, who has been a veteran in this space, and have represented the college in different forums. However, today the surprise package was Prachi, who with her grace and beauty mesmerized everyone, and so the prize goes to her. The auditorium roared with claps and hoots, while Prachi couldn't believe her ears. Shahana was the one clapping the most, and jumped with joy. Prachi walked to receive her trophy, joy etched on  her face, unaware of the catastrophe which was gonna fall soon.

Ranbir was still mesmerized by Prachi. She looked beautiful in this plain gown too, something only Prachi can pull off. He was happy to see her so happy, and was clapping loudly for her, Suddenly, he saw Rhea looking at him, and slowed down the clapping.Prachi was being given a trophy, and she bent a little, to show her gratitude. Then she turned around and was about to go back when Ranbir noticed that the doris on her back were cut and her dress was about to slide any moment. In a blink, Ranbir was beside Prachi, with his hands on her back, holding the threads to make sure the dress doesn't slide. The judges gave him a quizzical look, while Prachi was downright angry, while the crowd cheered "Ranbir, Ranbir". Prachi muttered angrily, how dare you touch my back, leave me right away. Ranbir behaved as if he didn't hear her and said to the crowd "3 cheers for Prachi, our beauty with brains". The crowds cheered for Prachi. Rhea could see what Ranbir was doing, and was super angry on him for failing her plan. Meanwhile, Prachi was trying to get rid of Ranbir but was failing to. Ranbir murmured in her ears "Please, let me walk you back, if you consider chief a father figure, and know that he loves me too, trust me on this one, please". Hearing this, Prachi calmed down and both of them walked back to her room.

As soon as they entered the room, Prachi pushed Ranbir away and said "How dare you?" Ranbir hands slipped away from her back due to the push, and the dress slid off Prachi's shoulder. Ranbir immediately turned back, closing his eyes, while Prachi caught her dress making sure that it doesn't slide further. Now, she realized, Ranbir was trying to save her and not misbehave with her. 

Prachi was still shivering with her hands around her chest holding her dress when Ranbir opened his eyes and turned back. Her face was stricken with tears, and she was still in shock. Ranbir immediately looked for something, and then covered her with a duppata which was lying nearby. He gave her water, asked her to breathe deeply and said "Nothing happened, Prachi. Please sambhalo khud ko, see nobody saw your dress slip. It's okay, no one saw anything, I promise, nothing happened. 

Prachi just sat down shivering, and cried while Ranbir consoled her, side hugging her while also maintaining a distance. Shahana entered the scene, saw them both, giggled, and left them on their own. In a while, Prachi was feeling better, and Ranbir left her so that she can go and change. After changing her dress, Prachi came back and gave a weak smile to Ranbir. She thanked him profusely, held his hand and said "Sorry I always misunderstood you Ranbir. You saved me from such an embarrassing situation, mai humesha tumhare shukraguzar rahunge. You are a true gentleman, thank you!" Ranbir could feel his heart race, and could hear his heart beat in his ears. He suddenly remembered his father's words "Our heart gives us signals, when we are near someone we love". Ranbir, now even more confused, turned back and left, leaving a thankful prachi and a smirking shahana in the room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta10

Hi guys, I was watching the older episode where Riya and Prachi has challenged each other regarding the fashion show. However, the fashion show never happened in the show, so thought to create an OS on the same. It is quite predictable, but still wanted to put it in words.

Storyline till date:

Ranbir has suggested Prachi to wear what she is comfortable in, and Rhea has challenged that she can rock the ethnic look better than Prachi.

Ranbir has some feeling of attraction for Prachi, as he acknowledges that he has been jealous of Rishi. However, he has not realised his love for Prachi and still feels he loves Rhea. Prachi and Ranbir continue fighting with each other, and consider each other irritating.

Current Scene:

It's the day of the fashion show. Everyone is backstage, getting ready and there is a scene of mad chaos all around her. Prachi could hear her heart thumping in her ears due to nervousness. Shahana is beside her, saying encouraging words, but honestly, in this moment, she could hardly hear anything. She was feeling nauseous, and was cursing the day she signed up for this. Why did I do this to myself, how can I be so stupid, she muttered under her breath. The loud cheer from the crowd outside was making her more nervous.

To make the matter worse, Rhea and her minions suddenly appeared in-front of her out of thin air. Rhea had a contemptuous smirk on her face, and could clearly see how nervous Prachi looked. They all giggled looking at her, and Rhea drawled " I told you ye tumhare bas hi baat nahi hai Prachi. Par lagta hai tumhe to khud ko embarrass karne ka shauk hai. Ye fashion show hai darling,  this is a place for beauty and grace, tumhare jaise hoshiyarpur ke ladki ke liye nahi hai, jiske pas na beauty hai na grace. Anyways, all the very best, baizatti karwane ko tayar ho jao.

Hearing Rhea's mean words, her blood boiled and Prachi retorted "Kiske baizatti hoge and kiske tarif, ye tum judges pe chorh do. Yaha mere samne over smart banne ke zarurat the". Rhea smirked "Rassi jal gaye, par bal nahi gaya. Anyways, this will be a good lesson for tum jaise middle class girls jo apne aukat bhul jate hai. Waise bhi, mere pas tumpe time waste karne ka time nahi hai. I need to get ready, and ye fashion show jeetna bhi to hai. Before Prachi could say anything, Rhea and her minions walked off leaving behind a very angry Sahana and a nervous Prachi. 

What if what Rhea said is true, what if everyone laughs on her, and makes fun of her, Prachi worried. Maybe I should just back out, this is totally not worth it. Rhea and her friends will gloat for a while, but then will forget it. I should just leave, she thought to herself. Shahana, who has been bitching non stop about Rhea, could see that Prachi is affected by what Rhea told her, and so she called maasi telling her that Prachi is really nervous. Pragya told her to give the phone to Prachi, and hearing her mom's voice, Prachi felt like crying. Pragya understood what Prachi must be feeling, so she said "Beta, take a deep breathe and just do it. Don't think about others, don't think about the judges. This is not a competition for you, just another experience, just something new to try. Enjoy yourself to the fullest, and give your best. Winning or losing doesn't make any difference in my eyes. For me, you are the most beautiful person and that will always be so. You get it! My baby never runs away from any situation, she faces it. Here too, don't think anything, think this is the fancy dress competition of your school where you loved dressing up and prancing around. Think of it as fun, and all stress will go away.

Prachi took a deep breathe, and smiled a bit "Thank you ma, I am feeling much better now". "Good girl, all the very best meri gudiya, love you", Pragya said, and murmured a silent prayer while disconnecting the call.

Prachi turned to Shahana and said "Let's go Shahana, let's show these people what Hoshiyarpur girls can do". Saying that, she turned around and bumped into Ranbir, who was here to wish Rhea all the best. Seeing Ranbir, Prachi cursed her stars, and thought to herself "Now this idiot will also say mean stuff, and make me nervous". But she was surprised when Ranbir genuinely smiled seeing her, and said "All the very best Chikchiki, I know you will do great! Remember: Sadgi me sundarta. Now go and show these people what beauty means!" Prachi was baffled and before she could murmer a weak thank you, he was already gone.

Prachi and Shahana went to the changing room and got busy dressing up. Ranbir went to Rhea, and wished her all the best. Rhea smirked "I don't need luck Ranbir, I am the best and everyone knows that". Ranbir said "Of course, you are the best!" while Prachi's face floated in-front of his eyes. He took her leave and went to his spot near the ramp.

The MC was there soon, and after few performances announced that the fashion show, which everyone has been waiting for, is about to begin. Everyone cheered loudly, and Ranbir and his friends clapped and hooted loudly. Ranbir was strangely feeling an anxiety which he couldn't explain, as if he was participating in the competition. Hope Prachi does well, he thought to himself, and then reprimanded himself for thinking about Prachi while his focus should be on Rhea.

The fashion show started with a bang, and there was the song "Jalwa, fashion ka hai ye jalwa". Skimpily clad girls started pouring in, dressed in all black, looking smoking hot. His friends hooted again, while Ranbir just smiled, feeling nervous. What will Prachi wear, is she gonna wear such skimpy outfit, what if she trips and make a fool of herself, what if other boys are ogling at her, Ranbir could feel his fist tighten in jealousy.

Suddenly, the music stopped, the lights dimmed, and the song began to play "Aao huzur tumko baharo me le chalu"

From the mist (smoke) emerged Prachi, in a bridal outfit, looking like an ethereal beauty straight from the heaven. There was pin drop silence from all around, and Prachi slowly walked with a lamp in her hand (Imagine deepika from Bajirao mastani with the big maangteeka, red lehanga, no make up look with the shining skin, holding the lamp: Somewhat similar to her bridal look which Ranbir imagined in his dream, just with flashier lehanga). The flashlight moved with Prachi, while she gracefully walked ahead. 

Everyone was mesmerised by her. Ranbir's friend Vicky said "Are you sure she is Prachi, she looks so gorgeous! Mann kar raha hai abhi shadi kar ke ghar le jau". Ranbir scowled at him, but what he said was true, she looked absolutely surreal. Her eyes reflected innocence and naivety, while her luscious lips looked even more pronounced with the shining gloss. Her nath was making her look hot as well as cute at the same time, and that sensuous smile was making the song even more sensuous than it already was. Ranbir almost forgot to blink, and he can vouch that everyone around him felt the same.

Prachi came near the end of the ramp, near the judges, and did an adab with such grace, that everyone around did the same. She smiled, turned back, and drifted as if she was walking in air 

Suddenly, the music was over and the lights were back, and the spell was broken. Vicky turned to Ranbir and said "I felt this was a dream, tell me she was real". Ranbir, now a bit irritated, said "Of course she was real". Vicky looked as if he was still in the dream, said "Ranbir, please tell me tera koi scene nahi hai Prachi ke sath, because I seriously feel I have fallen for her". Ranbir could feel the jealousy monster wanting to kill Vicky for even thinking about Prachi and said with anger "Don't even think about it" which sushed Vicky for the time being.

Meanwhile, Rhea was all bothered seeing Prachi's walk and the reception it has got. "How dare she, what does she think of herself, I will show her how ramp walk is done right"; Rhea thought. Now, it was her turn. Rhea was also wearing a beautiful ethnic choli ghaghara,  it was revealing but beautiful  and she knew everyone will go gaga about her. Her music cue started and she entered the ramp with her flare. She looked amazing, and people around her cheered, but her walk seemed a bit off as she walking as she walked in her western outfits, which was looking like a misfit with the dress she was wearing. She, however, walked in full confidence, but as she was turning around, her leg got caught in her ghaghara, and she almost tripped. People around her laughed, and Rhea had tears in her eyes. She rushed back to the green room, cursing the lehanage and prachi and those bloody darn people who laughed on her. Her minions joined her in the room, and tried to console her, but Rhea was seeing red and wanted to punish Prachi for it. "You will pay for my insult Prachi, you will for sure pay for it"

On the other hand, Prachi didn't see any of this. She was just relieved that the fashion show is over and now she can go back to her normal life. Although she did love the ramp walk, and enjoyed the attention, it was nerve racking and for sure not her cup of tea. Kudos to Rhea for doing this day in and day out, as this required a lot of courage and passion. She would rather focus on her studies, as that was her calling. She changed back to a simple but beautiful dress, with a deep neck in the back, and all threads tying up in the back to hold the dress. She just wanted to enjoy the rest of the evening now, as post the fashion show, there were some dance performances. 

All the participants of the fashion show came out in their changed outfits, and were standing near the stage as the award was going to be announced soon. Prachi saw Rhea coming towards her, and braced herself for another round of insults. However, she was pleasantly surprised when Rhea congratulated her for an amazing performance on the ramp, and complemented on how beautiful she looked. Prachi could smell something fishy, but then Rhea said that she loves fashion show and takes it sportingly. It is a form of art anyways, and everyone is equal in it. Saying so, she hugged Prachi and said "Let's forget our past and our fights! Here's to new beginnings! All the best- I hope you win". Saying so, she smiled at Prachi. Little did Prachi know that Rhea had cut the threads on her back so that her dress would slide down when she walks.

The judges were on the stage now and they congratulated everyone who participated. There was a special mention for Rhea, who has been a veteran in this space, and have represented the college in different forums. However, today the surprise package was Prachi, who with her grace and beauty mesmerized everyone, and so the prize goes to her. The auditorium roared with claps and hoots, while Prachi couldn't believe her ears. Shahana was the one clapping the most, and jumped with joy. Prachi walked to receive her trophy, joy etched on  her face, unaware of the catastrophe which was gonna fall soon.

Ranbir was still mesmerized by Prachi. She looked beautiful in this plain gown too, something only Prachi can pull off. He was happy to see her so happy, and was clapping loudly for her, Suddenly, he saw Rhea looking at him, and slowed down the clapping.Prachi was being given a trophy, and she bent a little, to show her gratitude. Then she turned around and was about to go back when Ranbir noticed that the doris on her back were cut and her dress was about to slide any moment. In a blink, Ranbir was beside Prachi, with his hands on her back, holding the threads to make sure the dress doesn't slide. The judges gave him a quizzical look, while Prachi was downright angry, while the crowd cheered "Ranbir, Ranbir". Prachi muttered angrily, how dare you touch my back, leave me right away. Ranbir behaved as if he didn't hear her and said to the crowd "3 cheers for Prachi, our beauty with brains". The crowds cheered for Prachi. Rhea could see what Ranbir was doing, and was super angry on him for failing her plan. Meanwhile, Prachi was trying to get rid of Ranbir but was failing to. Ranbir murmured in her ears "Please, let me walk you back, if you consider chief a father figure, and know that he loves me too, trust me on this one, please". Hearing this, Prachi calmed down and both of them walked back to her room.

As soon as they entered the room, Prachi pushed Ranbir away and said "How dare you?" Ranbir hands slipped away from her back due to the push, and the dress slid off Prachi's shoulder. Ranbir immediately turned back, closing his eyes, while Prachi caught her dress making sure that it doesn't slide further. Now, she realized, Ranbir was trying to save her and not misbehave with her. 

Prachi was still shivering with her hands around her chest holding her dress when Ranbir opened his eyes and turned back. Her face was stricken with tears, and she was still in shock. Ranbir immediately looked for something, and then covered her with a duppata which was lying nearby. He gave her water, asked her to breathe deeply and said "Nothing happened, Prachi. Please sambhalo khud ko, see nobody saw your dress slip. It's okay, no one saw anything, I promise, nothing happened. 

Prachi just sat down shivering, and cried while Ranbir consoled her, side hugging her while also maintaining a distance. Shahana entered the scene, saw them both, giggled, and left them on their own. In a while, Prachi was feeling better, and Ranbir left her so that she can go and change. After changing her dress, Prachi came back and gave a weak smile to Ranbir. She thanked him profusely, held his hand and said "Sorry I always misunderstood you Ranbir. You saved me from such an embarrassing situation, mai humesha tumhare shukraguzar rahunge. You are a true gentleman, thank you!" Ranbir could feel his heart race, and could hear his heart beat in his ears. He suddenly remembered his father's words "Our heart gives us signals, when we are near someone we love". Ranbir, now even more confused, turned back and left, leaving a thankful prachi and a smirking shahana in the room.

ayeeee hayeeeeeeeee

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Finally

This would always remain a mystery otherwise. 

I am so happy so many writers are coming up.

Will add your OS to the Story Index page

Do write more

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweta10

Storyline till date:

Current Scene:

Wow finally something related to college life

I had really hoped KKB2 would be a bit like miley jab hum tum

Family problems plus college life both would bein focus but the CVs apparently ignored the college life in the present track.

Will you please trip a TS or a OS about 

The college trip maybe to 

Goa

Or lonavala