Originally posted by: pranurosid
I think 3 times. ( But they didn't show 3rd time when she made cup cakes for Ananya but baking toh ki hogi obviously😛)
Apple pie for Vikram included hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I think 3 times. ( But they didn't show 3rd time when she made cup cakes for Ananya but baking toh ki hogi obviously😛)
Apple pie for Vikram included hai?
If we include Vikram ka aapke pie then 4 times I guess
How many times did Maya break/distroy phones?
I didn't include that. Wo manhoos Ka Kuch bhi Yaad nai rehta😒
How many times did Maya break/distroy phones?
May be 4
Do comment on LSD Instagram stories post about our Rudra... Dedicate a song to him seems like LSD have remembered Rudra/Shivin is a part of BH2 😆
Do comment on LSD Instagram stories post about our Rudra... Dedicate a song to him seems like LSD have remembered Rudra/Shivin is a part of BH2 😆
Yeah FD might've given gd bashan to them😛Because I did that😆
How many times did Maya break/distroy phones?
Rudra's phone twice
Once Ankit's phone
Thrice maybe?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I didn't include that. Wo manhoos Ka Kuch bhi Yaad nai rehta😒
Sorry, premanhoos it's 3times
Sahi jawab👏
Nandini and Rajeev's phones too. Par Rudy Ka 2nd time kab break kiya tha Maya?