Originally posted by: pranurosid
Aap log bhi Kuch sawal puchiye😃
I'm not as good as you in remembering so kuch random sawaal try karungi
Jiska sahi jawaab muhje bhi nahi aate 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Aap log bhi Kuch sawal puchiye😃
I'm not as good as you in remembering so kuch random sawaal try karungi
Jiska sahi jawaab muhje bhi nahi aate 😆
Maya kitni baar baking kiya hai?
I think 3 times. ( But they didn't show 3rd time when she made cup cakes for Ananya but baking toh ki hogi obviously😛)
Maya kitni baar baking kiya hai?
Thrice?😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Raat to taare dekhte time?😆
No. After balloon incident when she gets scared then he kisses her and says "I'm fine"
Originally posted by: pranurosid
No. After balloon incident when she gets scared then he kisses her and says "I'm fine"
Oh😆
I thought that was the ninth one😆
Accha total how many forehead kisses have happened?
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Accha total how many forehead kisses have happened?
13. I know that's not a gd sign
9th one was during that rose scene in their room
Hello all... Those of you on IG do post a request on your stories for ShivJen live chat tagging LSD, Sony and the team like some of us are doing. Let's make this happen 💪 😳
Originally posted by: pranurosid
9th one was during that rose scene in their room
Yah I remeber the order almost...beech mei ek miss ho gaya lagta hai😆