Alexia 🤗 Kaisi ho?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alexia 🤗 Kaisi ho?
Hai toh
You havent washed utensils in 16 years of your life
What did you expect?
I love cooking. So therapeutic. Unless you count the heat in the kitchen, par hum toh reh hi rahe hain aag ke gole mein. 😒
Kitchen mein Kaash fan hota...😔
Mummy uses table fan when it's too hot in kitchen 😆
FineAlexia 🤗 Kaisi ho?
How are you?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hai toh
You havent washed utensils in 16 years of your life
What did you expect?
You won't believe... Mujhe toh thoda sa ghar ka kaam aaya hai... Cleaning the house... Cooking...
Some of my classmates don't know that too...
They know only mobiles and books and parties and restaurants 🙄🙄🙄
Originally posted by: SOOCLFCY3B5QVSXT
Kitchen mein Kaash fan hota...😔
Mummy uses table fan when it's too hot in kitchen 😆
Idea acha hai. 😆
I just splash water on my face and neck when it gets too hot.
Meri Suhu better hai thenOriginally posted by: 35BRDDEFOU5XLG7D
You won't believe... Mujhe toh thoda sa ghar ka kaam aaya hai... Cleaning the house... Cooking...
Some of my classmates don't know that too...
They know only mobiles and books and parties and restaurants 🙄🙄🙄
Atleast ghar ka kaam toh karti hai
Toh she isnt into cooking
Aaj kal ke bacche
I am doing fine. As well as I can be.
Idea acha hai. 😆
I just splash water on my face and neck when it gets too hot.
My father Never lets me cook in the kitchen 🤭🤭🤭 . Our induction oven is in the dinning room... I cook on it. 😛 dad fears I may burn myself😕
finally iyea cc chala para
kaise ho sathiyo