Tu kon hai behen?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tu kon hai behen?
Mai toh kab se majti a rahi hoon. Aur jis din mein khana banati hoon uss din toh mai hi majti hoon.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu kon hai behen?
17 saal ki masoom ladki😎
Perks of being daddy's little girl and Mumma's princess😆
Mai toh kab se majti a rahi hoon. Aur jis din mein khana banati hoon uss din toh mai hi majti hoon.
I can make omlettes, pasta, noodles and boil eggs and make coffee and tea. Isse zyada nahi aata mujhe 😔
Originally posted by: DXNVDSVG4DGJ74WR
I can make omlettes, pasta, noodles and boil eggs and make coffee and tea. Isse zyada nahi aata mujhe 😔
I can make some more - suji ka halwa, khichdi, chicken curry, soya bean curry, potato curry, pumpkin curry and cakes in the microwave. 😎
BhakOriginally posted by: KLLOM6NDFCIMOQEM
17 saal ki masoom ladki😎
Perks of being daddy's little girl and Mumma's princess😆
Masoom aur tu
Spoilt you are
I can make some more - suji ka halwa, khichdi, chicken curry, soya bean curry, potato curry, pumpkin curry and cakes in the microwave. 😎
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😍
Hawwwww...😭🥺
Sab mujhe spoilt bacchi Bolte hain🥺
Originally posted by: LF3ESL7LPQ73524U
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😍
I love cooking. So therapeutic. Unless you count the heat in the kitchen, par hum toh reh hi rahe hain aag ke gole mein. 😒