Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

17

Likes

591

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Ajaa

Waise bhi I am bored

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Ajaa

Waise bhi I am bored

I am also bored. I am the only one awake in home 😔

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4EVEW3DVUC2HAAB2

I am also bored. I am the only one awake in home 😔

I am trying to do my MOD ka kaam but I am feeling so lazy🤣
AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I am trying to do my MOD ka kaam but I am feeling so lazy🤣


Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
You know I celebrate Laziness🤣
AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

You know I celebrate Laziness🤣

I am the laziest person in the world!!!

I was shocked myself when I cleaned the dishes for the first time yesterday🤣

monsoon_barsha thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Ace Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

A jao, bak bak karte hai.

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IDA6YY2LHXHGTI5P

I am the laziest person in the world!!!

I was shocked myself when I cleaned the dishes for the first time yesterday🤣

Tu ne aaj tak zindagi me bartan nahi maje?
AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SG2016

A jao, bak bak karte hai.

🤗

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Tu ne aaj tak zindagi me bartan nahi maje?

Nahi.

Kal hi pehli Baar Kiya hai...😎

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".