AjaaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Main aaun???
Waise bhi I am bored
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AjaaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Main aaun???
Waise bhi I am bored
I am also bored. I am the only one awake in home 😔
I am trying to do my MOD ka kaam but I am feeling so lazy🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am also bored. I am the only one awake in home 😔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am trying to do my MOD ka kaam but I am feeling so lazy🤣
You know I celebrate Laziness🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You know I celebrate Laziness🤣
I am the laziest person in the world!!!
I was shocked myself when I cleaned the dishes for the first time yesterday🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Main aaun???
A jao, bak bak karte hai.
Tu ne aaj tak zindagi me bartan nahi maje?Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am the laziest person in the world!!!
I was shocked myself when I cleaned the dishes for the first time yesterday🤣
A jao, bak bak karte hai.
🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu ne aaj tak zindagi me bartan nahi maje?
Nahi.
Kal hi pehli Baar Kiya hai...😎