Originally posted by: Just_Smile
angry chorni ki magenta belt🤣..I was like no brown🤣
Even I was like that..I literally jumped to say it's brown belt..🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
angry chorni ki magenta belt🤣..I was like no brown🤣
Even I was like that..I literally jumped to say it's brown belt..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
angry chorni ki magenta belt🤣..I was like no brown🤣
He would never say brown , chahe Kuch bhi ho jaaye 🤣
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Mere sapno mein mishti na ho aisa ho sakta hai
This this❤️❤️abir was blushing yaar .he is so so smitten by his angry chorni.uff I can't handle this cuties
Originally posted by: The_incredible
Even I was like that..I literally jumped to say it's brown belt..🤣🤣
🤣🤣samjhaane ka koi faayda nahi
Originally posted by: The_incredible
This this❤️❤️abir was blushing yaar .he is so so smitten by his angry chorni.uff I can't handle this cuties
Sach mein Yaar, the way he blushed, it was soooo cute, I was literally crying in happiness
looks like he will never say correct color..🤣thsnk god atleast he always says magenta..and not some new color everytime🤣Originally posted by: The_incredible
Even I was like that..I literally jumped to say it's brown belt..🤣🤣
🤗thanks to the uploader
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
🤣🤣samjhaane ka koi faayda nahi
True🤣🤣no one can put this into his head that it's actually brown not magenta🤣🤣