Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 Yes 🤣 Anymore he can't control his hunger .Hope he gets tummy full of food soon🤣
🤣🤣🤣 milega milega ...mini serve karegi hot dishes
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 Yes 🤣 Anymore he can't control his hunger .Hope he gets tummy full of food soon🤣
🤣🤣🤣 milega milega ...mini serve karegi hot dishes
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Neil is skillful🤣he can show his skills with tied up hands ,legs also🤣
Mera imagination wild ho raha hai🤣🤣
50 shades of MiNeil ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣True 🤣 MiNeil romance is like Ambuja cement ..just like their tag line. Giant compressive strength. 🤣
Hahah... Full crazy u all are. Kya kya discuss karte ho. Corona se toh kam, mineil ko Mineilians ke wild imagination se jyada khatra hai.
Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil
Hahah... Full crazy u all are. Kya kya discuss karte ho. Corona se toh kam, mineil ko Mineilians ke wild imagination se jyada khatra hai.
We all are partners in wild crime here 😆
🤣🤣I can sense you Zalima 🤣
🤣🤣 I remembered pizza scene 🤣 Mini says you won't be able to handle it 🤣and he eats it 😉
There he controlled himself( due to past ) and Mini wanted him to take action🤣
Mera to tabhi wild ho gaya tha when u wrote hath per bandh degi... ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 Yes 🤣 Anymore he can't control his hunger .Hope he gets tummy full of food soon🤣
He will have tummy full this time for sure... Minni won't let him starve this time... 🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
He will have tummy full this time for sure... Minni won't let him starve this time... 🤣
Ask him directly in live.
Is your tummy full?
Kya aapka ghar ambuja cement se bana hai?
While shooting, aapko kabhi electric current laga hai?
Am sure he will answer.. 😂😂
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277