Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 I can imagine this combination🤣 MiYa there and here AvMa 🤣
AvMa🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 I can imagine this combination🤣 MiYa there and here AvMa 🤣
AvMa🤣🤣
🤣🤣 bechara yaar 🤣
Ye Mini pagli jaan buch ke karti hai🤣
Pyaase aadmi Neil ko kuen ke paas lakar haath pair bandh deti hai🤣🤣
Neil is skillful🤣he can show his skills with tied up hands ,legs also🤣
True 🤣
Next time no more sharmana
Very good 😂
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Machine runs because of this current🤣 So Neil will make sure connections are fine🤣
He won't take any risk when it comes to current... Nahi to Neil ko aur starve karna padega... 🤣🤣
🤣True 🤣 MiNeil romance is like Ambuja cement ..just like their tag line. Giant compressive strength. 🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
He won't take any risk when it comes to current... Nahi to Neil ko aur starve karna padega... 🤣🤣
🤣 Yes 🤣 Anymore he can't control his hunger .Hope he gets tummy full of food soon🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277