Groffers wale bhi new orders nhi le rahe in my city...I'm worried. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Groffers wale bhi new orders nhi le rahe in my city...I'm worried. 😭
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
I haven't started ordering online yet. I feel more safer purchasing locally right now but with empty shelves all around it might not be a thing to last. But online stock are adequate kya? I didn't check. I don't even know delivery boy ko colony mein aane denge ki nahin.
In my place groffer zindabaad ...
sirf main milk ke liye lift se nicche jata hoon daily subha 6am otherwise all time in ghar ....
aajkal they charging 40 extra for sanitizing packing
Truth is they may not even die. Just end up killing the vulnerable. Basically they are murderers . If and when this ends I hope they all get the punishment they deserve. Note their names.
How is this for a good news, zeal?
China Reopens Markets Selling Bats, Pangolins After COVID-19 Effect Dips
Originally posted by: KRHOPTB27O4WSY43
In my place groffer zindabaad ...
sirf main milk ke liye lift se nicche jata hoon daily subha 6am otherwise all time in ghar ....
aajkal they charging 40 extra for sanitizing packing
Oh they are sanitising packing. . Mujhe ussi baat ka darr laga rehta hai, locally koi cases nahin aaya toh I keep pacifying myself ke yahan pe kisiko nahin hua hoga.
Dekhti hoon mere area mein de rahe hai ke nahin.
Even I used to just go out only once for milk ussi time baaki ka cheez le leti thi but abhi local market mein kuch nahin milta. Some shops don't even open anymore given they have no stocks left and nothings arrives anymore either. Just vegetables and food grains thanks to the administrators. Woh regularly aate hai.
None
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Groffers wale bhi new orders nhi le rahe in my city...I'm worried. 😭
yahan le rahe hai but the delivery time thoda late de rahe hai
There was a singer called Manmohan Singh in the 80s.
Originally posted by: NYSOKT4RN5QV3P34
YRF ka kya naya deal STAR ke saath ho gaya hai? As far as I remember, all YRF films used to premieer in Sony. Kuch din pehle dekha Mardaani 2 WTP on Star Gold soon.
Bechara Sony, Sab kuch haath se chala gaya. Dharma films, Filmfare Awards aur ab YRF.
Sony ke paas reality shows hai..
Originally posted by: UKGI4WOVHJ6TXRA7
are is main to Vodafone ke zuzu bhi hai to un pe Happy dent ki roshni bhi aur bagal main betha asian paint to usse aage Amul , Pepsi hai to Bajaj bhi hai aur sath main Dhara aur cadbury bhi....
Hutch Lifeboy coca cola aur sath main waah taj
Lijjat papda sath main colgate onida pedigree pamolive VIP franchee
Nirma bhi hai dermicool bhi with centre shock and Surf
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0