Wow Paras! 👏 I think m gonna try this too 😆
Waise apart from Rajeev making cupcakes, who else noticed his black topi and the fork he uses? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow Paras! 👏 I think m gonna try this too 😆
Waise apart from Rajeev making cupcakes, who else noticed his black topi and the fork he uses? 😆
Maya ne diya nahi to bechare ne khud bana liyaSuch a sundar and sushil boi
These days I feel like throwing things at my TV when I see Vik😡😆
https://twitter.com/lostgirlover92/status/1245624987555262467?s=19
Originally posted by: tournesol
Wow Paras! 👏 I think m gonna try this too 😆
Waise apart from Rajeev making cupcakes, who else noticed his black topi and the fork he uses? 😆
I did😆
Good to have cupcakes while hanging out😆
Ye forehead kiss ka haq sirf Rudra ka hai❤️
Vikram stay away🤬
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
These days I feel like throwing things at my TV when I see Vik😡😆
https://twitter.com/lostgirlover92/status/1245624987555262467?s=19
Don't do that, he might collect them and plan his next move.
Next Amir would be seen making apple pie 😆
He can have that all by himself or share it with MJ so that atleast they leave Rudra alone.
Re watching the show since 1st Epi. 2nd Epi se hi Rishi death ki foreshadowing shuru hogaya tha
Rudra - Ek din marwayegi tujhe, jaan le legi teri aur phir bhai ki baat yaad aayegi
Rishi - Marne se pehle scoreboard toh khulna padega na, warna bina batting ke out ho jaunga
Hello girls🤗
Happy Ram Navami to everyone🤗
Jai Shri Ram🙏🏻