MG SS/FF : REJECTION (werewolf story) Part 13 on page 96- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

782

Views

36.9k

Users

41

Likes

947

Frequent Posters

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

The Title!!

So who is Rejected by whom! Waiting eagerly for the part update Soon dear

Will explain it soon😃

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congratulations on the new SS/FF. Lovely cs

Thank you😊

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Interesting title. So who is rejected? And by whom? Hope its not a sad story. Please post first part

I do not like sad stories. So, I am not going to write one😆 but kuch paane ke liye kuch khona to padta hi hai.

Will update asap. Glad you are reading it, I thought you won't like it as you said na you don't like werewolf stories much🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail 18th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
#14
Though not my favourite genre, but I do read it. Hopefully u will then write on something I like.
Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Though not my favourite genre, but I do read it. Hopefully u will then write on something I like.

Hope you will like it. 🤔

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail 18th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
#16
I am sure I will enjoy reading this SS.
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#17

Congratulations on your new Story


and yes do continue please



Character Sketch


Maan is the Alph of his pack

looking forward to see why his Dadima is scared for him

is he in some danger


looking forward to reading this story

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

I am sure I will enjoy reading this SS.

🤗 what kind of stories do you like Chetna??

Edited by Tatianabhardwaj - 6 years ago
fariya20 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

Ok I read this genre but writer shift story so didn't read complete so I am in

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: fariya20

Ok I read this genre but writer shift story so didn't read complete so I am in

Shift story means??🤓

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: NilzStorywriter · 1 months ago

The Girl in the Bookshop- - MG || (Part 30 |Page 24)

Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 3 years ago

Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · 1 months ago

Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Queen0fDarkness · 2 years ago

The Arranged Marriage : Chapter 5 page 7 Updated 14th June

A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: muskanp · 9 years ago

Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".