piase kiya but salary increase nahi kiya toh uss praise ka kya?Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Behen abhi jo time hain aur aane wala hain job bach jaye wahi better hain increase I am not even thinking 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
piase kiya but salary increase nahi kiya toh uss praise ka kya?Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Behen abhi jo time hain aur aane wala hain job bach jaye wahi better hain increase I am not even thinking 😆
rotluI'm unable to make new topics so posting my new VM over her.Hope you all will like it 😔
Text thoda neeche hona mangta or else Prerna ke face mein sara ghus raha tha. Woh starting mein so cute tha 30seconds. Eye gestures.
Ab yeh aur motivated ho gayi 🥺Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🙄 issi ka darr tha.
😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
Kukku kumari keya iyea AT bina title pe khatam karegi ?
Arre samajh nahin aaya kuch.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
piase kiya but salary increase nahi kiya toh uss praise ka kya?
How much I work for money than my satisfaction I hope you know 😆😆
I love this shot
And I love this precap too, especially the BGM in this shot
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
then you shouldn't take your salary if you don't work for it 😛Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
How much I work for money than my satisfaction I hope you know 😆😆
Guys my shishya is MOTW ask her as many questions as you can 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
then you shouldn't take your salary if you don't work for it 😛
🤣
Next time will share only if increase fine 😆