Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
So bored. Anybody here plays the Chameleon game?
Ye kaunsa game hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
So bored. Anybody here plays the Chameleon game?
Ye kaunsa game hai?
Hum tharki hai maante hai magar hawas se koso door hai
shabd aksar hamare ashleel magar dil ek dum clean hai ..Zandubaam
Maine kya kia, saalon se koi posts bhi nahi kiye aise
And they were spitting at the policemen and healthcare workers...😡 They, the people who housed and facilitated them should be tried for bio terrorism. But alas, India is secular and laws are meant only for one community.
Meanwhile Pakistan has denied food supplies to minorities saying that they are only meant for Muslims..☢️
And they were spitting at the policemen and healthcare workers...😡 They, the people who housed and facilitated them should be tried for bio terrorism. But alas, India is secular and laws are meant only for one community.
Meanwhile Pakistan has denied food supplies to minorities saying that they are only meant for Muslims..☢️
Worse times ahead 😣😣
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Ye kaunsa game hai?
Play store pe hai. Secret word orChameleon guess karna hota hai
Dusro ko seekhate seekhate khubd beemar padh jayenge .. Mat karo
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0