Still🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Still🤗
yea and I got dress and chocolate box as gift😆
First time i got such a nice gift otherwise I used to give amazing gifts and I used to get gifts which were given to me out of majboori or something🤣
That night he asked me if I tear away the gifts because I was angry with him🤓
Saw it bacchaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
I sent a PM. 😭 Reply please!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Saw it baccha
Thanks, Di. I denied it.
Yes! 🤗
But you guys don't tell me what's going on. I told you everything that happened when you were gone. 😭
yea yea
The only Hindi he know his tumhara naam kya hai mera naam ______ hai.🤣
and then he was appointed to Stage 4 which had Extempore Hindi, Recitation Hindi and all during arts and he was like ; "Shaam tak toh me hindi expert banke rahunga" 😆
yea yea
The only Hindi he know his tumhara naam kya hai mera naam ______ hai.🤣
and then he was appointed to Stage 4 which had Extempore Hindi, Recitation Hindi and all during arts and he was like ; "Shaam tak toh me hindi expert banke rahunga" 😆
Oh god🤣🤣
Did he become expert?🤣
yea and I got dress and chocolate box as gift😆
First time i got such a nice gift otherwise I used to give amazing gifts and I used to get gifts which were given to me out of majboori or something🤣
That night he asked me if I tear away the gifts because I was angry with him🤓
Why were you angry with him😲
What?Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yes! 🤗
But you guys don't tell me what's going on. I told you everything that happened when you were gone. 😭