Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We've got projects for Boards to do during holidays😆
But me being the lazy ass I am, I haven't even touched them🤣
Yeh kya hai behen?
We've got projects for Boards to do during holidays😆
But me being the lazy ass I am, I haven't even touched them🤣
We used to do it before a day of submission that too in school. Our class teacher used to give us his classes to finish our projects🤣
🤣
I fell of the bed yar
Yes... Unfortunately!!!😕