Ghanta great
I rather be bored than do this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ghanta great
I rather be bored than do this
Nautanki shuru
Tumko kaam bhi nahi karna aur bore bhi nahi hona. Aisi kaise chalega Didi😆
I dont mind doing some updates and something like that but not what I am doing nowOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Tumko kaam bhi nahi karna aur bore bhi nahi hona. Aisi kaise chalega Didi😆
I am a Sizzlerz now
I realised it sometime ago😔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont mind doing some updates and something like that but not what I am doing now
What are you doing?
Yeah