Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Apne sab milke Kartik Aryan ki tara rap karte hain.. 😎 #GoVikramGo
Mujhe ranveer singh jaisa rap karna hai😎
Apna time aayega😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Apne sab milke Kartik Aryan ki tara rap karte hain.. 😎 #GoVikramGo
Mujhe ranveer singh jaisa rap karna hai😎
Apna time aayega😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
They have epi for whole week😲
Sbs said it's till 31st March?
https://twitter.com/Viveksekaamlo/status/1244883454799409152?s=19
aur bhi episodes hain?🤔 I don't think so.. Today's episode could be last
Vikram ka exit time kab aayega
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
They have epi for whole week😲
Sbs said it's till 31st March?
https://twitter.com/Viveksekaamlo/status/1244883454799409152?s=19
Maybe they will telecast old episodes🤓
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Vikram ka exit time kab aayega
Wo subah kabhi to aayegi😆
No I dont like it.
Its certain that it was a last minute inclusion
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I think the apples affected with Maya's head even though she didn't eat them😆
Well, I guess they did... 😆