Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Good night baby.🤗 Come more often. I need you😭
I would.. I missed you all a lot 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Good night baby.🤗 Come more often. I need you😭
I would.. I missed you all a lot 🤗
^^ the kind of scene we always want to see bet Mayra... But we got 🤢... I know it's her jaal but still @Prateek 😡
Originally posted by: tournesol
I agree.. JW is awesome as Maya 👍🏼
How I wish it was Rudy boy over there, one Maayyaa from him and her tears would have stopped automatically
@Bold - It will happen soon
Hi everyone,
Just dropping by to say hi
how is everyone faring?
Things are critical here in Canada, especially in ontario. however not as bad as in US. the conclusion is the virus has accelerated at the speed of a bullet in most big countries. 💔
This lock down has been hard for me because I enjoy the freedom to go out whenever I want. The small things we take granted for in life...
I'm no longer watching the show, and probably won't until all this is sorted out. Cv's have lost their mind and showing nonsense at this point.
Originally posted by: pomegranate
Hi everyone,
Just dropping by to say hi
how is everyone faring?
Things are critical here in Canada, especially in ontario. however not as bad as in US. the conclusion is the virus has accelerated at the speed of a bullet in most big countries. 💔
This lock down has been hard for me because I enjoy the freedom to go out whenever I want. The small things we take granted for in life...
I'm no longer watching the show, and probably won't until all this is sorted out. Cv's have lost their mind and showing nonsense at this point.
@Bold - Yeah anyways they have only one episode left . Today will be last episode till the shoot resumes again
Week 13 Online TRP
1.Ek duje- 38.3
2.Jadu Jinn ka- 36.5
3.Kapil Sharma show- 35.0
4. Beyhadh2 - 34.4
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nas kya patang hai ki usko rok nahi sakte kaatne ke time.
Nas ke saath saath aur bhi kuch kaata mere bhai ka😭
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ppl want to see Aamir's family now😆
https://twitter.com/lunadatic/status/1244690126837514242?s=19
Wiki pe they said he is a wife, Ayushi even posted the pic of the actress supposed to play that
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Nas ke saath saath aur bhi kuch kaata mere bhai ka😭
Patta.
Socho agar Rishi nahi mara hota, aur coma mein hota aur Rudra ke shaadi ke baad jaag gaya hota toh? Maya ka bhi katata, patta😆