Sab log retweet karo, might be beneficial for officials to plan better
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sab log retweet karo, might be beneficial for officials to plan better
Originally posted by: LCGBPDJTYX53U3HI
These kinds of idiots should not get any medical treatment whatever religion they are following.
Hum yahan gharo main qiad hai aur yeh log hai ke 🤢
Hum choro, hum toh phir bhi kitne privileged hain. The poor of India, unke saath kya kya ho raha. They are travelling hundreds of miles on foot with their families- little babies dying on the way. Na Ghar na koi thikana. Aur yeh log, ghar hoke bhi, sab kuch jaante huye bhi bas religious bidding or khud ke personally motivated reasons ke liye selfishly and very much intentionally destroying other people's lives.
In logon ko hospital beds milenge, ventilators milenge aur un poor helpless migrants ko disinfectant se bath. How is that fair? I feel disgusted.
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Oh where it is , place ? Whose idea it is , it's dangerous , must not do like tat . On highways must arrange mobile public washrooms n must tell them to clean themselves r arrange places for their stay n must take them to those places n give needy things n medicines
I guess Barailley bola tha somewhere. Must be some stupid guy who thought one disinfectant can be used on anything and everything. I don't even know how do these idiots get to take charge of things in such crucial matters .
They could have just used the normal one safe for humans if it was needed. Now God forbid these people get sick where will they take them, how will they treat them in this situation is beyond me.
This is how u control panic. Reaching out to them is crucial. 👏👏
https://twitter.com/AndColorPockeT/status/1244576743676973056
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0